Secret Admirer

Taraji tried to fix the Toy, but she failed.
She groaned. "shit!"
That afternoon:

Fantasia finally walked out of her room. She looked sad.
"Morning".
"It's afternoon mummy," Zoe said. "oh, I must have overslept. Dani you ready for your massage, I made reservations"
. Dani smiled. "yes Madame P, thank you"
"Give me 30 minutes. Kids go change Bruno and Tatyana are taking you to the salon."

"Okay mummy" the kids walked away.
. Fantasia looked at Taraji. "Hi"..
"Hey. You look tired"
"Yeah," Fantasia said walking away.
"I told you. Now are you gonna get your shit together?"

"My shit is together. I'm not worried." Taraji said storming to her room.

They all left her to fix the Toy. She realized she was overly attached to the toy. She went shopping to clear her head, she bought flowers and ended up in a jewelry shop, she meant to buy a bracelet but ended up staring at rings. One particular designed section. She bought an engagement ring.

Dani and Fantasia had their massage, talking and laughing and sipping champagne.
They went to the hotel, Fantasia was tipsy, and still upset with Taraji.

"What do I love without you mean?" Fantasia asked. "I--I don't know"
"She can't even say it, Dani, she doesn't love me anymore. What's wrong with me? What am I doing wrong?"

"right now? Honestly Fantasia you doing everything great. You are perfect. I always had a little crush on how you pull things together. You are amazing." Fantasia lifted her eyes. Danielle had seen those high-on drugs eyes before, they were for Taraji but this evening they were for her.
"I should go get your kids--" Dani said nervously.
"Tell me how much fuck up will I do if I kiss you right now?" Fantasia asked. Dani swallowed hard. "A lot, a lot of mess," Dani said taking a step backward.

Fantasia closed her eyes and breathed deeply. "yeah please go. Right now before I fuck up my life"
Danielle left. Fantasia went to her room and locked it, she dived on her bed and sighed. She hit her head on her bed a couple of times.

Meanwhile
Danielle got in an elevator slid her back on the mirror and crouched, curling up on her knee. She breathed deeply. She pulled out her phone and typed.

*I really wanted you to kiss me Fantasia, I want you to know that. I'm attracted to you. But we can't go down that road for so many reasons, don't you ever think I don't want you to cause I do, it's wrong I know*

*I know. Don't worry. Let's just keep this between us, a lot is at stake if Taraji ever finds out that I nearly kissed you...shit will hit the roof*

After a while Taraji came back, she knew Fantasia was back 'cause of the bodyguards. But didn't have the strength to approach her. She placed the flowers on the coffee table and went to her room.

Dani came back with the kids. The maids bathed them, got them in pajamas, and tucked them in bed. Dani kept looking at Fantasia's door. Hoping she would come out, she missed spending time with her already.
She attempted to text her a couple of times and decided against it and just took a deep breath.
"Boo!"
She jumped, throwing her phone away.. "what the fuck!" she muttered. Taraji laughed. "and you are head of our security? The woman who gets startled so easily? Danielle Brooks you are fired!" Taraji joked. "Haha!" Dani said sarcastically.

"So I did something today..." Taraji sat down. "what... You didn't cheat did you?"
"slow your roll. I'm not coupled, cheating implies that I am. But no, I bought a ring"

"What!? Why? I mean you guys are not even there yet, are you?"

"We are not. I don't know, it was so cute looking at me with those diamond eyes, I couldn't help myself. So I got it."

The Department! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें