Caught In A Lie!

In Boston.

Fantasia arrived at the hospital, got Victoria's room, and went there. Victoria was sleeping, hooked up to a machine for her treatment. Fantasia looked at her and everything around her, there was a beeping machine.

Fantasia ran her fingers on the plugs and the machine. "It should be easy," she said under her breath. She heard Victoria waking up.
"Tasia B, or should I say Madame President?" she really sounded sick.

"And what do I call you? You look like a rotten vegetable, waiting to stink up this place. Dead woman walking huh, Karma is a bitch!"

"I knew you would gloat. When you are done could you sit down? I have something to tell you, well a couple of things"
"my ears can hear while standing Victoria."

"Sonia and Ken hooked up in college, remember that summer she disappeared? She was 4 months pregnant, with his baby? Remember she stayed there for a while before she came back. She gave up the baby for adoption. That baby is working for you. That's why Sonia came back for revenge. She feels like you ruined her life. Plus she loves him better than you could have"

"works for me... Who?"
Vic showed Fantasia a picture from her phone.
Fantasia's jaw dropped. "No, she's... No! That's,... No! She's not Sonia's baby"

"She is, and since Sonia's trial is over, her getting that death sentence, she wants to use an inside man to destroy you, I heard her long lost daughter was in prison to visit her the other day"

"Paula is loyal to me!"

"maybe but this is her mother, the mother who is gonna feed her lies to turn her against you. So Madame President, get your house in order. Paula knows secrets about you. She can destroy your life"
Fantasia sat down
"She told you all this? How did you become friends? in college, you always hated each other"

"in college, we wanted what we both couldn't have. Sonia wanted Ken. I wanted Taraji. So we met and talked about that and bonded. She vented to me. She hates you, she always hated you while hanging out with you, remember when you got food poisoning? Sonia did that. When you got trapped in an escape room for a day? Sonia. Every bad thing that happened to you, all Sonia"

Fantasia breathed deeply. Vic's phone beeped. She checked it. "Uh oh!"
"What?" Fantasia asked. Victoria laughed. "you and your wife, are so damn obsessed with me... You lied to her about coming here, didn't you? Cause she's here too"

Fantasia stood up. "She lied to me,?"
"I love this. She's coming in here, needed to confirm the room, Are you gonna hide or what? I won't snitch"
Fantasia groaned going into the joining bathroom. But she left her phone on Victoria's bed.
Taraji walked in.
"Hey babe, thanks for coming. You look beautiful" Vic said. Fantasia was listening. "cut the bullshit. I'm not here for that. How sick are you really? Can't we get you in the best medical treatment?"

"Oh, you care.."

"Girl please, I stopped caring about your existence when you messed up my wife's health. I love that woman with every breath in me,  you hurt her, you hurt my heart. So I don't care how you feel, I just don't want you dumping your kid on me, I have kids of my own and I'm not comfortable making my wife raise your child. So can we keep you alive in any way, I will pay for it??"

Victoria was hurt about what she said so she kept quiet. "okay, you don't wanna talk, fine, I will leave. Goodbye Vic" she said then spotted the phone. She was pretty sure it belonged to her wife but had to prove it.
She called her wife.
The phone vibrated. She saw her picture and caller ID.
*Wifey waffles*
Taraji blushed then her blushes disappeared knowing she and her wife lied to each other.

"What's wrong Raji!"

"Nothing. Please call your grandma to take care of your kid. I can't do it. I have 2 grandkids, 2 small babies three grown babies, two daughters-in-law, and a niece, I can barely breathe, and Billie won't feel the love if she gets stuck with me. She deserves to be raised with love or call her father already" Taraji said and stole her wife's phone. She went straight to the airport and went home.