Hide & Seek

The following Evening.

Taraji just got home from work. She started stripping her clothes from the front door, trying to undress all the stresses and workload of the week.  First her shoes, she toss them. Then her Jacket her pantsuit, and she tied her hair up in a messy bun.

Now only wearing her sexy lace bra with matching thong. This is because she knew she was alone in the house. After all, she made sure to call her kids before getting home. She went to the kitchen to pour a glass of wine. She walked in a candlelight.

Rose Petals on the big dining table. The kitchen smelled amazing. Fantasia was sitting at the head of the table. "I was starting to think you wouldn't show up," Fantasia said standing up.

"Wine?"
"uh, yes please," Taraji said, taking it all in. Fantasia poured two glasses and approached. She handed Taraji one glass. "You look... appetizing," Fantasia said swallowing hard.
Taraji let out a nervous chuckle.

"what's this?" Taraji asked. "Dinner. Just dinner, I'm hungry, ain't you?"

"Well, I'm starving. But this doesn't look like just dinner. It looks a lot like a date." Taraji said.
"any chance we could not label this but enjoy the food I prepared in peace?"

"Sure, just wait here so that I can put some clothes on"

"You look fine. Sexy as fuck but fine"
"I feel half naked. Hold on" Taraji said and went upstairs to put on some shorts and a tank top.

She came down and had dinner with Fantasia.
Then helped her clean up. "I should get going," Fantasia said. "no dessert?" Taraji asked.
"sorry to disappoint you, but no, uh... No dessert, unfortunately," Fantasia said

Taraji walked closer. "Are you sure?"
They looked into each other's eyes. "I -- am I sure?" Fantasia said nervously.
"I could lick you everywhere and that would be dessert enough," Taraji said.

They slammed their lips together and devoured each other.
Fantasia broke her Zipper trying to get out of a dress. She groaned,e it was her designer dress.
"Damn it, damn it... That cost me a lot of zeros"
Taraji curled her lips, she was so wet and horny to entertain a broken zipper. She poured another drink. "This is not gonna happen tonight is it?" Taraji asked facing away with her glass of wine. "I, uh no, sorry," Fantasia said. The truth is she was nervous. Super nervous, she broke that zipper on purpose.
"thanks for coming. Need a hand?" Taraji asked.

"uh nah, I got it. I will just put my jacket on and cut it off my body when I get home" Fantasia said.

"I have a better idea, why don't I cut it off you, make love to you, give you one of your dresses from my closet, and you go home? Then call the designer to make you another dress, it's Blanca, right? She and I have met a couple of times at a fashion show, I bet she'll take less than two weeks before you get a new one, so...what do you say?" Taraji asked running her nails on Fantasia's skin. Fantasia swallowed hard.
"You really don't have to. I can just ask the kids to get the zipper down" Fantasia said, coming up with another excuse.

"and the kids can, but I can't?" Taraji asked narrowing her eyes at her. "What's going on Fantasia? Am I moving too fast?"
"no. No, yes, what I - no" Fantasia stuttered.
Taraji looked at her.

"Okay, I'm nervous, I haven't been with a woman in a year and a couple of months, I might fuck this up," Fantasia said.
"Let me ask you an important question, Tasia... Are you feeling me? Are you wet? Are you turned on at all?" Taraji asked.

"It's not you okay, it's me," Fantasia said. Taraji nodded. "you ain't feeling me. Sweet. Just fucking great. Turn around." Taraji said. "What?"

"I don't have a dick, I don't wanna fuck you from behind, just turn around, let me see what's going on with the zipper" Taraji sounded sexually frustrated.