Gay For You

Same night.

As if seeing the girl she was jealous of in college wasn't enough... Miley showed up,
She and Taraji had a private conversation about where she was and what she was doing. They also decided on a deal breaker. Like Taraji and Victoria did. And just like Victoria kind of called it quits, Miley did the same...

"I feel like we are missing something. I like you, and I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight and hate myself for doing this but, it is for the best. Maybe someday" Miley said. Taraji nodded. "maybe" They hugged then she left. Taraji joined the family.

They looked at her. "She broke it off, didn't she?" Gabi sounded worried. "really, why? what woman in their right mind wouldn't wanna be with you? I mean look at you" Halle said.

Fantasia stole a look.

"It is what it is. Today is just not my day. I met my college Girlfriend, she used to be crazy about me, today she told me she was getting married. I mean, this is the only woman who really ever loved me and she broke it off. Now this beautiful Doctor I was starting to like just broke up with me. I'm not sad, I'm just, okay I'm Sad"

"the main reason I'm sad is that I don't think I have love inside of me anymore. I feel broken. Victoria used to put my pieces back on and now.. Now she's gone too" Taraji said.
"Mom I'm sorry," Halle said genuinely.
Taraji smiled. "what?"

"nothing. You just made my night. So thank you, I'm gonna take a long bath smiling because I have a reason to" Taraji said smiling and walking away.

Fantasia smiled. She was worried about her there for a minute.

"wait, what I do? She was sad right you saw that, now she's smiling like a high school girl on a date" Halle said. Gabi chuckled. "this family cracks me up"
Fantasia shot her a look. "what? Y'all are like my own personal reality show" Gabi laughed then paused

"Why was she smiling of a sudden?" she asked. "you saw that right?" Halle added.

"Because you called her mom. That is why she was smiling" Fantasia said nonchalantly

"so, she's smiling because of something I did or said?"
Fantasia nodded. Halle grinned. "what are you smiling about?" Gabi asked. "I made her smile" Halle celebrated tossing pillows. Fantasia burst out laughing. "you are a mess," Gabi told her.

After a while, Gabi went to bed.
Fantasia has been meaning to apologize to her daughter.

"Hey buttercup!" she began. "you haven't been calling me that since I was 14,"

"I know. Baby, I wanna apologize to you I just don't know where to begin. I feel out of place like I'm losing myself. I feel like a part of me died with Dad. He broke me and never had a chance to tell me why or tell me he was sorry. I'm broken and I don't know how to put those pieces together" She said. Halle said nothing.

"So I'm sorry I was a jerk to you. You are my baby, it doesn't matter what other DNA you carry baby you are mine and that's all that matters. And I love you and I'm very sorry. I'm seeing someone to help me work out my issues but while I work on my shit, I don't want you to move. I will be back so can I count on you to stay right here when I return? When I become me again?"

Halle nodded. "thank you. Thank you, baby. Good night" She said and walked to the Master bedroom.

After a while everybody went to sleep.
Fantasia sends a message to Taraji.

*Can we talk!*
She didn't get a response so she texted again.
*Please Raji*

Taraji didn't respond. She waited and waited. Nothing.
She thought maybe Taraji was sleeping, so she went to her Door. Taraji was singing and dancing to old-school music with Gabi. She returned to her room and eventually fell asleep.