Re-Candling

At the cabin house.

Fresh paint. New furniture and renovation did.
They arrived in Fantasia's Italian car (a new blue Ferrari, convertible)

Between the car' speed and Fantasia's maniacal driving, they got there in an hour, on a three-hour drive trip

"That was incredible, next time you wanna kill us, that's how you should drive. Did I say drive? Cause you were driving with 2 wheels, that's called flying," Taraji was being sarcastic. "I am sorry. I can't even drive in that car anymore, I fly. I will tell you what... Next time, you drive" Fantasia said. Taraji was looking at the house.
"you like?"
"Why don't we go inside, I love the security. It's tight, it had to be, this is one of the craziest Woods I've ever seen. Cole is twisted, what was he thinking building a house out here,?" Taraji muttered.
Fantasia unlocked the front door.

"Wow, yeah I can't even hate, okay yeah you did good cheating on your wife for the third time for this"

Fantasia frowned. "I didn't know we were still married, will you cut that out? What about you and Miss Blue Eyes Hollywood?"
"Friends, nothing happened,"
"Okay now I feel bad," Fantasia said tossing the keys and plopping on the couch. Taraji chuckled. "stop doing that, I was being sarcastic. Let's pretend we were divorced and you will stop feeling guilty whenever I mention it"
"Why? Why would you mention it?" Fantasia asked. "I don't know 'cause I'm an ass. Come on baby, let's do something, is that not why we are here, to reconnect?"

"I'm not in the mood anymore, I'm calling the kids,  let's make this a family thing," Fantasia said and stood up. She called the housekeepers to get the kids ready and Called Jack.

Jack: What's up Mum, everything okay?
Tasia: remember the cabin house I told you about? Wanna try it out? You can bring the kids with you. Leave Halle and Paris though, they need the house to themselves.
Jack: I would love to Mom, except Ricko just got here, got enough room?
Tasia: I think I do if you guys don't mind sharing a room.
Jack: are we sharing a bed, cause Rick got smelly feet? (Rick: hey!)
Tasia: no, just the room.
Jack: then we will be right there. By right there I mean in four hours.
Tasia: great.

She hung up.
Taraji was on a business call already.
"Hey, can Lana come? She will just deliver files and be on her way in the morning." Taraji asked.
"The more the merrier," Fantasia responded.
Four hours later Fantasia was sleeping in their bed. Taraji was downstairs trying to make dinner.

Jack, Rick, Josh, and the twins arrived. It was a bad weather area, it started to rain pretty bad. Taraji called to check if Lana was any close. They lost reception. "Just great, remind me why I hate this kind of house," Taraji said under her breath.

"Mom, need help?" Jack offered. "sure, you can chop, I can cook,"
knock. "Oh great, thank God"

"Who is that?"
"Lana!"
"My baby is here? This is the best vacation ever" Rick said rushing to the door. "I will be in my room," Jack said walking away. Taraji noticed the mood change.