Suicidal

Continues...

Fantasia was In her father's guest house. She locked herself in there. The house was surrounded by armed men, and she told them she didn't wanna see anyone. They all tried to sweet-talk their way in. Her father, Gina, the grown kids, the twins, even her favorite human, Rome couldn't get in. and Taraji came in a couple of times, she was locked out by the guards too.

The whole family was not talking to Taraji. Only the stepmom. The rest of them didn't even pretend, they hated her gut, Halle and Jack seemed to hate her more. I mean even Gina wasn't talking to her. She would walk in the room, they would all storm out.

Fantasia was crying her eyes out, apparently she believed everything she told Taraji, that Victoria was the love of Taraji's life and she loved her better than her.
The more she thought about college the more she cried.

"even as a ghost she still fucking with my life"

The following day.

The family was having brunch outside in the fresh breeze. Fantasia joined them. Her eyes were swollen and red from all the crying. They all looked at her.
"stop feeling sorry for me. I'm not the only one who ever married a person who's in love with someone else on this table." She said. They looked away.
The kids were at the kids' table.

Taraji didn't join them, she couldn't risk chasing everybody from the table. She sent Billie home.  And went to the kitchen. "what can I make for you first Lady?" the housekeeper asked.
"cereals are fine. I don't wanna bother you"

"you are not bothering me, it's my job to take care of this family. How is eggs and some beacon and strawberries with fresh squeezed orange juice on the side?"

"sounds good, thank you"

After brunch. Taraji disappeared. Nobody realised, until the twins started looking for her.
They asked around, nobody saw her since last night.
The housekeeper told them she left the kitchen after eating...her guards were gone too,

She came back at midnight.
Everybody was sleeping but Fantasia. She waited up for her.
Taraji walked in.

Fantasia was sitting in the light, the room light was off. She used the small reading lamp.
Taraji's heart jumped.
"Where you from baby?" Fantasia asked, her tone was very firm. Taraji knew she had bursted her.

"out, I had to see a friend"

Fantasia chuckled. "A friend. In Boston? You, big city girl, never been anywhere until I came into your life, has friends in Boston?"
Taraji felt insulted a little.
"what can I say, you made me somebody, now I have friends everywhere" Taraji shot back. Fantasia stood up.
"Why are you lying to me?" Fantasia asked walking closer. "I'm not"
"who is this... Friend?"
"just an old friend, she reached out, looking for help"
"Did you help her? after all, you are the one who hidden her in the first place,"
Taraji's eyes opened wide she rushed to her wife, Fantasia backed up. "i used to think you were perfect, could never do wrong, I thought you were worth everything I do for you. But you are nothing but a lying, cheating secretive piece of shit!" Fantasia shouted.

Everybody were starting to wake up.
"Where is Victoria, Taraji?"

"baby I am so sorry!"
"Where the fuck is she?" Fantasia shouted. They woke up. And listened.

"S-she is she-"
Fantasia picked a wine bottle she was drinking from. "I will fuck you up with this bottle and you know I will. This time it will be on your pretty face cause it seems to be my worst nightmare. Stop mumbling you only making me angrier. I made calls today, she didn't die, you faked her death and gave her immunity. I fought for my life and the bitch gets to live? So not only do you love her more, you are loyal to her huh? Taraji where is she?".