Bitter-sweet

Continues...

While people enjoy the party...
Taraji had to take a call from her Secretary, they were talking politics, which was private matters, so she took the call in her study.

Fantasia used the time to locate Dani. "Hey DA, good to see you, May I borrow your wife for a minute thanks," she said quickly pinching Danielle's arm to the side.
She pulled her into the kitchen.
Chloe saw it and went to stand with Halle, she showed her before they shut the door, "Oh, Taraji's best friend who fell in love with Fantasia, another drama"

"Does my aunt know?"
"no, and we are gonna stay out of it."

"Damn, I miss the Taraji and Fantasia flavor. They were so fucking cute" Chloe said. "well that flavor is over Cuz, forget it. Maybe behind that door, is a whole new flavor, a forbidden love" Halle joked. "Hell no, they don't even look the part together, it's not working no. No!" Chloe said. 

"Well it's my party, I'm trying to have fun, you killing my vibe here cuz"
"Well since it is all about you Princess Daina, who is that pretty girl with Syd, I saw her checking you out" Chloe pointed at Hailey "Oh that, ex-factor. Being there done that,"
"Does Paris know?"

"She knows"

"Oh, not drama enough. I better focus on what's behind that kitchen door"

"Or just stop trying to be Paparazzi and enjoy the party"
."You and I know I have a limited life outside the red carpet, so I need some entertainment of my own"
"Well don't drag me into it," Halle said walking away.

Chloe went to the back to listen through the back door.

Meanwhile in the kitchen
"Did I do something to lead you on, 'cause I didn't mean to okay, I am a married woman. I don't want this, I don't want you, Dani. Please stop playing games with me, you gonna ruin both our lives!"

"I'm not playing Tasia, I am really falling for you?"

"what do you want from me?"
"I want you baby, I want you to touch me. She won't find out. It will be our sweet secret, Just touch me please"
Fantasia froze...
In her frozen state, she had a flashback...

Flashback: in college.

They stood in the middle of the Dorm room After a heated argument and a Tussle.
Taraji chuckled between her sobs.
"I can't do this. That's it I'm done with this Toxic Bull shit. I'm done with You Fantasia. You want him Right? you ain't fucking gay, you are straight. Right? You want a dick and I don't have that. I'm out of here, I will come for the rest of my stuff later."
Taraji said putting books in a box.

"You can't - you can't leave me, I can't breathe properly without you, Taraji, I can't make it without you, baby wait" Taraji Yanked her off.

"Is either me or him Tasia, you can't have both. You can't have both. What is it gonna be?"

"That's an ultimatum, you can't give me an ultimatum. You are my friend, he's my boyfriend"

Taraji chuckled wiping her Tears. "Friend. I'm your friend huh? A friend who ate you out last night, you screamed for more, you asked me not to stop, you felt good. But I'm just a friend, right? Well fuck you. Fuck him. Fuck this friendship" Taraji said
Fantasia attempted to touch her.
"don't touch me, Tasia, don't fucking Touch me."
Taraji screamed tears darting to the wooden floor of their Dorm room. She wobbled on the floor picking up her box and jacket.
"I don't ever wanna see you again." She said pointing at her, voice breaking.

Fantasia rushed over to her, she was crying too.
"Can we talk in a few days? When you calm down. Please Taraji, I can not lose you like this."

Taraji didn't respond, she just walked out slamming the door.

Presently:
Fantasia remembered, how bitter that was, how her heart was broken after that.
She was never gonna make it if Taraji didn't show up a couple of days later and asked her to have a baby with her.

She looked at Dani and suddenly she just wanted to walk away from the mess.

"you are not yourself. Snap out of it, I gotta go"

Fantasia rushed to the study and pulled Taraji out of a virtual meeting.

"Wait, what's going on?" Taraji asked marching after her.

They got to the party venue. Fantasia took the microphone from the DJ.

"Can I have everybody's attention please" they all gave her the attention. Taraji's heart was pounding out of her chest. She was confused as hell.

Dani came out of the kitchen. Chloe came from the back including everybody who was there for the breeze....

"Zoe baby if you want more followers you better film this" Fantasia said.

"But first, Halle I wanna apologise for stealing your thunder baby. I just have to do this right now or I might not find the courage or the push to do it ever again" she added

Zoe and Zach both filmed.
Zoe was live on Instagram. Zach was filming to edit later.

Halle and Jack looked at each other

"I am insane, out of my freaking mind, in love with this woman, I made mistakes, a lot of mistakes. I messed up in ways I can't explain. I am so sorry Taraji. And I forgive you for everything you have done to me because look, it doesn't freaking matter anymore, none of that matter now. Except you, you baby you are my life, you are my breath and I can't imagine life without you in it. We are so fucking crazy about each other so much that we had a baby made out of that love and fear of losing each other. We had another one out of that love and that fear, later God blessed us with another one, our middle child.  Then we decided we want more and God gave us more, the freaking twins"

People laughed.
Fantasia was crying.
Taraji was in tears.
"I can't breathe baby I can't breathe without you. Without these humans, we are made for each other, the bitter the sweet, the good, the bad, the ugly, the mess, the fucked up shit, the toxicity, I want them all with you. I want everything life offers with you. I love you Taraji P. Hendon, baby, would you please marry m,e again or let's renew our vows because I'm crazy about you"

Tataji nodded uncontrollably. "Baby you gotta say something".
"Yes, baby yes, I will renew vows with you Fantasia. I love you. I love you too baby I do" They shared a passionate kiss filled with tears.

People were tearing up too. They cheered for them
Dani's heart pounded. She left.

"don't be mad, Dani hit on me" Fantasia whispered to Taraji.
Taraji pulled from the hug, "What?"

Fantasia nodded. "when?"

"It doesn't matter we will talk about it later okay? Right now we focus on us"
Taraji nodded and smiled. She kissed her again.

"It's hit, I got 209  more followers already," Zoe said.

Fantasia and Taraji smiled.

"Let's get out of here," She said.

They walked out. Got in their car.
"Just drive, we ain't going anywhere specific"
Fantasia said.
It was Dani in the driver's seat and they didn't see her.

She put on a hoodie and drove.

If I were you, I would comment on every last thing I feel or felt about this book cause this might be the last chapter or last book from me...

I D K. I have some thinking to do. I might be going back to my old Fandoms. But hey I loved some of you guys. 😂😂😂

Sorry, I deleted the 10th commandment too, that was a mistake, I was trying to experiment with something, and it went south. Lmao,