Seductions

A hot-ass morning in New York City...

Fantasia got up and went to the closet where her wife was getting ready for work. She turned her movable chair around and kissed her hard.
"hmmm," Taraji moaned before pulling away. "Baby I just put on my lips stick".
Fantasia wiped her lips a little. "Where do I pick you up later?"
"Campus at 6, can you manage?"
"Definitely. I will see you there, you look good by the way" Fantasia said and kissed her on the cheek. She walked out and into the bathroom.

Taraji went to the courthouse first, she went to court before going to campus. Fantasia went to the gym after dropping her kids to school.
Lana arrived In the office where her divorce settlements were being held.

She was wearing a very short skirt, she knew what made her husband weak. "Sorry I'm late, I had to be in court, shall we begin?" she said sitting down, skirt pulling all the way up. Jack side-eyed her thighs, then moves in his chair, he was suddenly unsettled, and he adjusted his dick in his pants.

They argued about the settlements. Lana dismissed their lawyers.
"Lana you signed a prenup, the only reason I'm here is because we gotta talk about our kids, why are you making it about money now?" Jack sounded frustrated. Lana stood up and sat on the desk, spreading her legs.
"I can stay with the kids full time, you can visit us. I will be waiting naked for you every weekend." Lana said. She was rubbing her pussy in front of him. No panties.
"you know you want that baby, don't you?"
Jack wheeled his chair closer, they were in an office with glass walls and glass door. But didn't care.
He reached for her pussy. Touched her, she breathed "Just like that Daddy" she whispered, as he rubbed her pussy, his pants were showing a very hard bulge. She kicked her shoes off and rubbed his hard dick with her toes.
He swallowed hard and pulled from her. "I can't keep cheating on my girlfriend," He said.
"how is it cheating if you having fun with your wife, the woman you love, the mother of your two kids, the love of your life?"

Jack stood up turning away to adjust his dick in his pants. She got off the desk and approached him from behind. "Baby I miss you, you haven't made love to me in a week. You don't want me anymore?" she sulked. He cleared his throat.
"it's too late for us Lana, just sign the papers already and if you get a housemaid for the kids, I don't mind you staying with them full time, you are a good mother, but you need help just like I need help cause you to have a demanding job. Okay, I don't want a nasty ass divorce. I want us to have a mutual understanding." he turned.
"Okay?" he asked. She was sulking.
She sniffled, oh Lana, pretending much?

Her fake tears ran down. "okay. Whatever you want Jack"
He hated seeing her cry like that. He pulled her into his body. She rubbed his dick. "Stop that," he said pushing her off. "I'm sick of this game, ain't you tired? Move on, I have" he said storming out.
Lana clenched her teeth.
"Damn it!"

At Campus.
in Kassie's class.

She was giving a lecture while her crush, named Amirah Vann.
Was sitting at the last row, legs spread, pussy rubbing and sucking on a lollipop.
Kassie was hot as fuck. The girl made her stutter.

She looked at her pink lips pussy spread, Amirah winked, seductively sucking on her lollipop.
End of the lecture. "Ms. Vann, a word please"
Everybody walked out.

Amirah was still in her chair, rubbing her pussy. Kassie shut the door.
Amirah started moaning. "Uhh, yes... Uhh yes yes uh I'm fucking wet Professor. Why don't you come here and eat my pussy?"

"Stop! This is a final warning, if you don't stop this, I'm gonna film it without you realizing and Take it to the school board. You are a bright girl, don't let shit like this ruin your entire future,"
Amirah snapped out of it and closed her legs then got off the bench.
. She was storming out
" Amirah!" Kassie said. She turned rolling her eyes." you have a hot pussy" Kassie said.
"it's not all that if I can't get you to eat it"