Longest Ride.

Continues...

After she tossed her phone on the floor, It rang, it was KC. They all saw the caller ID, she tossed it on plain ground.

She didn't wanna take the call. But she also didn't want Taraji to know there was trouble in paradise...

So she took it.

Tasia: hey baby, I will call you when I get home. Business trip. I'm kinda exhausted to talk. Yeah, I love you too.

Taraji swallowed hard and shut her book.
"stop the car. I can't breathe" she said.
"Raji come on, we are in the middle of nowhere"
"I'm not kidding. I'm not acting Dani, I can't breathe"

Tasia: KC lemme call you back...

The car stopped Taraji rushed out.

They looked at each other. She fell.
"Taraji!" Fantasia shouted rushing to her.

They drove her to the nearest hospital.

She got a VIP room.
She woke up after an hour.

"Hey, what happened?" She asked Dani.
"is best you don't remember. The doctor said you are under a lot of stress. You had a panic attack. You need to rest so, The President scheduled all your plans, you gonna stay in for a while."

Taraji nodded. "let's pretend that gonna help," Taraji said rolling her eyes
"She's trying",

"Trying to do what? She should let me go. She loves her girlfriend Dani. She loves somebody who isn't me."

Danielle was speechless.
Taraji breathed. "where are my kids?"
"I let them go. I didn't want them to see you like this. We came here and they continued off the road"

"Please tell me she left with them so that I can go back to New York,",

"She is here." Taraji groaned.

She was discharged. They Continued on the road.
It was a quiet ride. They stopped at a 24-hour restaurant.
"Let's go eat something"
Taraji and Fantasia got out. "wait you not coming?" Taraji asked Dani. "I'm not hungry. Be nice to each other" She said closing the door.
They looked at each other and walked in. bodyguards stood by the door.

They ordered. Still no word to each other.

Fantasia spotted a girl taking pictures of them. "3 o'clock. There is a girl taking pictures of us." Taraji turned and waved the girl to come closer. She came reluctantly.

"you young to be paparazzi. What do you wanna do with our pictures?"

, "just for my social media. I love you guys"
"then let's take a selfie, come," Taraji said. They plasted smiles and snap two pictures. The girl jumped up and down. "thank you so much".
"You are welcome. It's pretty late what are you doing here?"

"my dad owns the place. He has a bed on the back, I will go rest soon",
Taraji nodded. "thank you first Lady, my mom is a fan of you. She will be very excited to see these pictures"

"tell your mom I said hi," Taraji said.
The food arrived. "On the house", the manager said. "Thank you"

"always. My wife is gonna flip to know I met you, first lady. She's a fan" he said.

"you are the owner?". "no, I'm the manager".
"madame President you are doing so great with the country. Black people finally have a spot in this country because of you" he said. "thanks, it's a team effort"

They were finally alone.

Fantasia looked at Taraji. "Taraji I need you. This campaign, the Whitehouse, this whole office is nothing without you. Please stay, please, I will do better, I will be better for you. I need you to stay. Please, I will give you anything. I will do anything" Fantasia begged.