Between Sisters 2:

Dream continues...

Fantasia and Lisa are tassled for a while. Lisa was losing the tassel she pulled a knife from a knife block and pointed it at Fantasia.
Gabi texted Taraji immediately.
*come to the Penthouse now! Hurry, she is about to kill her*

Lisa walked closer to Fantasia with a knife. Fantasia laughed like a maniac.
"what are you gonna do with that, Slaughter me?" she asked laughing disrespectfully. Lisa raised the knife to stab Fantasia. Gina caught her hand in the air and slowly took the knife from her hands.

"Let me kill this maniac!" Lisa cried out. "You can never win a battle with the devil baby my sister is worse than the devil," Gina said.
Fantasia snatched the knife from her sister, and with the same pace, Lisa pulled another one. Gina and Gabi gasped...

Taraji unlocked and opened the door. Lisa and Fantasia were about to kill each other. Gina and Gabi were both so scared. They breathed with relief.
"Get your girl Taraji," Lisa yelled she looked scared. "stand down Lisa I don't have to get my girl, she will hurt you, don't even try. Stand down. Take a walk." Taraji said. Lisa tossed the knife on the counter, she picked up a jacket, and walked out. "I will make sure she's safe," Gabi said following Lisa.

"So this is it Taraji, you fucking my sister?"
"I'm not. Infect I met somebody new. It ain't Gina, I wanted her to be Gina but Gina refused. That is too bad cause I was never gonna Mary Gina cause she's your sister. But this girl? We might really be facing polygamy. She's a wife material unlike you my beautiful wife! But yeah. I did kiss Gina. But that's all, she doesn't want me anymore" Taraji said laughing. "Sweetheart you can go to bed. I need to talk to my wife"
Gina went to the bedroom.
Fantasia looked at Taraji. "How long are you gonna punish me?" Taraji was gaping at Fantasia's boobs. Fantasia realized that and unbuttoned her shirt. They looked into each other's eyes. "I miss those very much. Nobody got boobs like my wife" Taraji said walking closer.

She unbuttoned Fantasia's shirt all the way down and stripped it off. Pulled her bra and started licking her tities. Fantasia knew how stoned her boobs made her wife feel, she used this to get her wife back.
"Taraji do you love me at all? Is there anything worth me looking like a fool in this marriage? Cause I can do anything because I love you too much. And I deserve all this but I just miss my wife" Fantasia said. Taraji looked into her eyes. "shit I hate that I love you so much. Just shut up and kiss me" she said.
."we have to talk"
"I'm trying to fuck my wife"

"You hurting me? You kissed my sister and now invited another woman into our marriage. I'm hurting"

"I thought you said I should do everything to heal as long as I don't leave my wife. You changed rules on me already?"

Fantasia kept quiet and pulled away from Taraji

"You can go fuck your new woman. Or fuck my sister. But I'm not sleeping with my cheating wife"

Taraji chuckled. "Okay. I will leave you alone" Taraji said heading out. Fantasia pulled her closer then picked her up and placed her on the counter.

"There is my wife. You wanna eat me so good?"
"Yes, but you need to fucking focus on our marriage. I don't care about other women. You need to prioritize us"

"Done."
"you gonna come back to therapy and work on us? Stop walking out on me like you don't want this anymore because you and I both know you want me and you love me too much"

"I will work harder"

"No more Gina, leave my sister the fuck alone before I kill somebody"
Taraji smirked. "Taraji!"