Paris Wedding ♥️

In Paris

Since Fantasia didn't show up on time, the girls threw Taraji a bachelorette party.
Playing Naughty games, strippers, kissing everybody. Brooks was too straight for that shit so she was at a hotel bar with Taraji just talking and drinking.

Others like Mr. Barrino and his Wife, Jack and Anna, Gabi and her boyfriend, and Hailey. Also, Halle and Paris were in their separate rooms.

"what do you wish for in this marriage?" Brooks asked Taraji. "To live happily ever after. I want nothing else but my wife and kids"

"no regrets? Nothing you wish you could have done before you got hitched?"

Taraji smiled naughtily and sipped from her straw. She licked her lips. "just one wish that I didn't fulfill"
"What?"

"Turning you gay," Taraji said, she was tipsy as fuck. Danielle swallowed hard. "what if you did turn me gay I just chose to ignore it,"

"Really?"
"no, stop that! You getting married stupid are you trying to sabotage that cause I can just smack you"

"I'm truthful when I'm tipsy and I always wondered how your lips tasted. They look like a cherry taste"

"Taraji I'm gonna slap you"
"Okay chill out alright, I'm just messing with you," Taraji said laughing like an Idiot. Danielle pulled her straw and sprinkled her cocktail drink on her. She laughed harder. Danielle smiled, it was good to see her less freaked out. They looked at each other and laughed.

"God, I can't wait to see my wife!" She said grinning. "you are hooked on that girl," Danielle said chuckling. "like my parents on pot. She's my drug" Taraji said. They laughed and kept chatting and laughing.

Danielle made sure to take her friend to bed on time, so she could get a bit of beauty sleep before the wedding.

In the morning. An hour before the wedding.

Danielle walked into the room where Taraji was getting dolled up. "is she here? I can't reach her."

"She just got here. And don't worry she doesn't look jet-legged at all, Gwen said she took some drugs and She's good. "okay uh, can you go tell her to open her phone I just wanna hear her voice before I walk down the aisle."

"on it. You are looking really pretty by the way" Danielle said. "go!" Taraji was trying to calm her nerves by being reassured that Fantasia was really gonna marry her.

Danielle went to Fantasia's room as per her friend's request:
Fantasia was getting ready with the make-up artist, her sisters, and the maid of honor, laughing and teasing Fantasia.

"y'all are playing absurd. A rainbow sign on my eye? That's wild" Fantasia said. "it will be cute" Gabi said. "you mean hideous." Fantasia said. "Just try it already" Gina added. They laughed. Fantasia shook her head.  "you know what--" she muttered bluntly

"I'm sorry to interrupt. Tasia can you open your phone and text your wife, she's getting on my Nerves."
"phone!" Fantasia commanded letting out her hand to receive.
Gwen handed her the phone that was plugged into a charger.
Fantasia made a voice call

On call
Tasia: Hey baby I'm getting ready okay? I'm gonna marry you today, come flood or high towers. I'm gonna make it happen.
Taraji: I can't wait to see you.
Tasia: me too. FYI this bitches are trying to have me in some avatar rainbow eye be prepared.
Taraji chuckled.
Taraji: I think that would look super cute on you. Okay, get ready.
Tasia: see you at our wedding. I'm sorry I missed rehearsals but I won't mess this up. Let's just do it unscripted.
Taraji: pure natural. Okay, I am game. See you in there.