Lets Talk politics

A few days later
A Sanitor's Q and A NYC. At Apollo theatre.
Pass tickets at a price to manage the crowd.
Fully booked plus crowded surroundings.
National TV

Interviewed by Hollywood's finest Steve Harvey.
Prominent people list.
1. The First Lady
2. The host, (The Sanitor) Fantasia Barrino
3. Billy Cross
4. Attorney General
5. The Mayor
6. Congresswoman

The First Lady's PA, Taraji, and her family, Detective Brooks, Anna, Kelly, and other political importance were in the VIP row.

Halle's friends, are Kia, Kris, and Hailey. (the HK squad) showed up for her. Isabella was there. A whole lot of people were there.

"Hey, New York!" Steve said walking on stage. The crowd went bizarre. "I'm Steve Harvey and do me a favor and welcome the person next to you. "
The crowd mumbled from a distance.
"Please help me welcome the panel, first, he lost the election to become a Senator, but our new Senaor hired him as her right-hand man. Welcome, Billy...Cross!"
They Applauded as Billy took his chair.
"he is the mayor of this city... John Harlow everybody"
Another applaud
"Welcome the District General, Mr. Steve Fisher, hi Steve, I'm Steve, yes, it's good being Steve" Steve made the crowd laugh.

"Today now we talking about women in power. I'm proud because they are the most influential women in the city, the nation the damn world and they are all black. Congressman Dannie Davidson."
People stood and applauded.
"Are you ready to welcome our First Lady?"
They Chanted.
"she's beautiful. Smart, brilliant and she's humble... Welcome the First Lady of the United States of America, Kasandra Walgreens- Washington"
The chants, clapping the screams got high and insane.
"and the reason why we are all here, our very first NYC female Sanitor, Fantasia Barrino..."

The crowd picked it up.
They eventually kept quiet.

"Senator!"
"Steve!"

"Are you gonna do something about this weather?" Steve joked
"I will see what I can do Steve" She went along with it making people laugh.

"you organized this to make politics fun right?"

"yes and look at the crowd. Young and vibrant, I like that. My kids are here, so this means politics has to be really fun 'cause my kids are fun" Fantasia said.
"okay let's have 10 questions for the Senator, go wild, go Personal. It is the whole point. Cook those questions remember don't attack the lady"

After a while of Steve doing
Stand UP, making people laugh.

"first question. You at the back, red hair"

"Hi, my name is Isabella Stones, I'm a huge fan of the Senator... For a girl who's been watching your career grow, what's in store for you from here?"  Isabella asked.

Fantasia smiled at Kassie.
"Hi Isabella, well, I plan to retire early and take my family away from all this, but since my plans never work above my dreams I will probably become the first female President of this country"

People screamed.
"second question. The boy in a hoodie at the back"

"Hi Senator, I'm Eric. Thank you for putting this together for us. What would you say are your top three fears in life?"

"Wow, good one Eric. Uh, well, I'm terrified of rats. I would pass out if I see one, so that's in the top three"

People laughed
"2 would be mothering my kids wrong, sending a wrong message I'm not intended to. Not loving them right, not motivating them enough, not teaching them, not setting them straight not being there for them. It terrifies the hell out of me"
The crowd clapped. Halle turned and looked at her squad, they blew kisses
"My first Fear in life is losing love. To be honest with y'all I Have this girl I love, I mean I have a best friend right, I kinda love her so much the idea of losing her terrifies me" Saved it.