Trapped To Explosives

After everything that Has been going on, Taraji thought she and her wife could use a break. So they took the twins, and Billie to Italy for three days.

In Italy.
First night.
Taraji and Fantasia were walking to their hotel room from the bar. They were laughing hard, talking, and holding hands, they were both tipsy.

They heard Violent slamming of glasses in Room 517.
They looked at each other and paused. "you heard that too right, I'm not drunk" Taraji asked her wife. Fantasia nodded looking at the door. They heard a woman scream and then struggle like she was tapped.

Fantasia and Taraji both rushed to the door.
Taraji made a quick call.

Taraji: it's me, bring me a key card for room 517, hurry.

They waited impatiently while listening to the struggles. They got the key. Taraji opened, and her wife walked in with her. The intruder pointed a gun at them. There were two ladies strapped in an explosion Bomb.

"Oh Fuck no! Baby, we gotta get out of here and get Italian law enforcement on it" Fantasia said pulling her wife out.
"We are out of here don't shoot," Fantasia said opening the door. Taraji narrowed at the guy and pushed her wife out, shutting the door and ducking Simultaneously.

Fantasia wobbled and fell, the bullet passing right on top of her hair into the wall.
She gasped, getting up. "Taraji!," she whispered then stood firm and knocked on the door.
"Taraji! Open this muthafucking door right now!".
She heard more gunshots in the room.
"Shit, fuck!" Fantasia muttered, hands shaking as she fished in her pocket.
She pulled up her phone and called the front desk...

Fantasia: It's Fantasia, I need security and another key card at 517. Call the cops there is a hostage of three women in explosives. Hurry the fuck up!

She hung up and tried kicking the door, but that was a moot pound, she was only hurting her leg. She grunted.
"Hey Muthafucker listen, you are Italian, obviously never heard of me, cause if you did boo you would never touch my wife, cause once I open this door I'm gonna kill you before the police cuff you, you hear me? You are a dead man pal, I'm gonna fuck you up!" Fantasia said.

Her phone beeped.
*It's body explosive, I'm hooked on one too, if anyone attempts to come inside we are Dad, he's holding the switch. So baby please don't do anything stupid. And whatever you do stay away. Or we are gonna blow up? And I already got shot in my arm, I can't do much to help the situation. Fantasia I love you!*

That didn't help Fantasia it only got her more upset. She was pacing on the floor. The security and the manager arrived. The manager was marching to open the door.
"don't, don't open it. That will endanger lives. Stay back. Where the fuck is the damn cops?"
"They are coming"

Fantasia kept pacing, looking at the message from her wife. She was just holding frustrated tears from the back of her head.
The cops arrived but they couldn't do much, considering the situation...

Fantasia called the last person she thought, she would never call...Brooks.

Brooks: you must want something to be calling me right now, so what is it!?
Tasia: body explosive, what do you know about them, if somebody was hooked on them in a locked room next to a maniac with a switch, how would you defuse it or save the person?
Brooks: sounds impossible if the maniac is determined to tap on that button. But why are you calling me, I mean your stubborn ass wife is very good at defusing the bombs. Any kind.
Tasia: she's the victim with a shot arm I guess she can't help herself.
Brooks: oh my gosh Raji. Please call me and keep me in the loop.
Tasia: okay.

After the phone call.

"Did the guy check in with an ID, can't we ID him and find out who he is, the people in his life that he cares about? maybe one of them can come and talk him out of it, a child, a sibling, a spouse, a partner... Mother, father... ID him" Fantasia told the Cops.