Awakening

"I hate my life so much right now, I'm going to prison and I don't know what's better, the underground or Prison for the rest of my life?"

Fantasia was quiet, she was trying not to breathe cause her heart was pounding, and her breathing would be too noisy.

Taraji's phone made a final beeping, dying.
"Just great, kick me while I'm at the bottom of my shit" Taraji muttered getting out of her clothes, and going to the shower. She remembered the hot water was not running. The water was ice cold. Taraji shivered, tears running down. She bathed for 2 minutes wiped her body and went to bed, she snuggled in bed desperate to get warm.
Fantasia was already out of bed and on the couch. Taraji saw the shade and gasped pulling her sheets to her chin and reaching for her gun. She left her clothes on the couch with her gun.

"Are you sent to follow me 'cause I've done nothing wrong, okay, I haven't seen my kids or my wife since I was suspended. But I have nowhere to go, so I came here, just for the night, I will go to a shelter, I'm still pulling strings. You don't have to follow me and creep on me, I'm not gonna fuck up 'cause I know what's at stake here, I don't wanna risk my freedom, it's a death sentence, anyways I don't wish to die like that. So please don't come for my wife and kids, they have done nothing wrong. Please I'm begging you, I will do anything for their safety. So get lost, and I will do as you wish" Taraji said. It was enough information to keep Fantasia in the loop. She stood up and left...

Taraji gasped, she saw the structural appearance that it was her wife. She ran out Fantasia was on the stairs going downstairs."Baby I'm sorry, I hurt you and scared you. I am very sorry Fantasia. I miss you so much baby, I love you. But I can't. I can't come back to you, I'm not even supposed to be here with you, I will be in way more trouble than I already am, I didn't mean for this to happen. It got out of my control and I thought I was better off dead to the world. I was in over my head, but it is worse for me now, it is worse for me." Taraji said. Fantasia breathed hard, like she never breathed before, and proceeded on her journey... Taraji started panting and sobbing.

Fantasia got in her car and hit her steering wheel." Fuck fuck fuck, fuck fuck fuck!!" she groaned like a bear, wrestling her steering wheel. She breathed hard through her mouth and nose at the same time. She felt like she was out of breath. She paused then got out of the car and back to the warehouse she marched upstairs then turned and marched back to her car slamming the car door. "Damn it!" she muttered and drove back home. On her ride home she received a call from the lab.

"The results said not found!" they told her. "just great she's not even human anymore, great work wifey!" Fantasia said pissed off.
She got home in time for dinner and wished to talk to her kids about it but she couldn't, she wished to call Queen or her shrink but she just couldn't talk to anyone about this.

"Halle... Halle will listen!!" she thought.
She waited till her kids ate dessert before she called Halle.

Halle: hey mother. Is everything okay?
Tasia: close. We are fine. I need your professional advice.
Halle: what will be 20 dollars, please?
Tasia: send me the bill.
Halle: I just did. So what do you need?
Tasia: my wife is alive.
Halle kept quiet.
Tasia: come on Hal, I'm paying you.
Halle: is my mother you are talking about! I buried her. So mom please stop
Tasia: I know, but I saw her, I saw my dead wife, heard her beautiful voice, Hal, every minute I'm spending away from her is a waste of my time because why ain't I with her in bed right now? I missed her, and I still love her. But I'm angry at her, I'm upset. So what do I do?
Hslle: if you know where she is... Yes mom, you are wasting time. You are allowed to be angry, but I guess she has explanations, but right now you do not need those mom, you need to hold your wife and touch her. And hope tomorrow will be better. And call me tell me if is really her. I miss my mother too, and I'm not angry, I just want her to come home before I push this baby out.
Fantasia sighed before hanging up.