The Real Villain

Continues...

While sitting with Dani for hours in the kitchen just talking and laughing, Taraji lost track of Time. Meanwhile, Dani was making sure she didn't go to their bedroom, she didn't know if she should trust them not to prove a point and fight.

It was now after midnight.
Fantasia walked into the room wearing hot short see-through lingerie.
"Are you not coming to bed?" she asked. Taraji looked her up and down and swallowed hard. "uh, no, I'm not," Taraji said and looked away.
Fantasia frowned and then looked at Dani.
Dani stood up and headed out. "Good night ladies--"
"Stop, you started this. You gonna finish it right now" Fantasia said grabbing Dani's hand... "H-How am I finishing it?" Dani got really nervous.

"Tell my wife, what you said to me in the office."

"Okay, Taraji I told Tasia that, you would kick her ass if you wanted to. Is that it, I'm done?" Dani said and turned to Fantasia to release her arm.
"So? What isn't true?" Taraji asked nonchalantly.  "want me to burst your face to proof that no matter how older you get, and how thicker in all the right fucking places, or taller, I could still kick your ass, and fuck the same ass so fucking good later?" Taraji asked. Dani secretly smirked scratching her head to hide her face.

"Then do it Taraji. Baby do it!" Fantasia said. Taraji stood up with the drink in her hand. She threw it in Fantasia's face followed by a hot slap, like Cookie did Anika. Dani's jaw dropped...
The slap was so hot. Taraji saw her hand print 2 minutes later, and her heart sank. She slapped her wife!
"I--"

Fantasia stormed out. Dani's mouth was still wide open. Taraji picked up her mouth and closed it. "I need a place to crush, find me an empty room, and my phone. Also, I hate myself right now"
Dani walked out. She found a room and fixed it up.
Taraji went to the room, locked it, and went to bed
She called her wife.
Fantasia didn't pick up the call...

Dani saw her at their spot in the cold and went there. "I owe you an apology," Dani said heart beating faster. Fantasy turned, but she didn't look upset. "It's okay," She said.
"But I really am sorry".
"it's okay Dani, I'm fine, go to bed", Dani nodded and headed inside.

"By the way you were right. She can still kick my ass, but please stop rubbing it in. I hate it"
Fantasia said sulking and looking down on her fingers.
Dani smiled. "Is our secret. I will stop rubbing it in... For now",
Fantasia laughed. Her phone rang again. It was still her wife... "you not gonna answer it?"

"My wife wants to talk she will come to me, I'm not in Nigeria, we are literally in the same house"

"She's afraid of what I'm afraid of, you two fighting, like college teens. You are a married couple for fucks sake, you are mothers, damn it you are the Freaking first couple, so stop acting insane and answer that call." Dani said and walked back inside.
The phone kept ringing. Fantasia just looked at it.
Fantasia went back inside feeling cold.
She found her wife naked and strapped in their bedroom.

"I shouldn't have - - I am so sorry, Tasia this is how I fight you. Not the way you want me to. I can't fight the woman I love, you know how hard it was for me to fight you in college? But you just made me upset enough to forget that I was crazy about you. So baby please don't let history repeat itself cause if we fight... There is no going back. That will be our new identity. And how will our love exist if we abuse each other physically and emotionally?"

Fantasia looked at her.
Taraji stood up and walked towards her. Taraji grabbed her chin with her fingers and turned her to look at the handprint. Fantasia turned away slowly, she was sulking, pouting, and everything. She looked down at her wife, pouting.
"Will kissing it make it better?" Taraji asked.
Fantasia just blinked her eyes.
"Baby say something please, I'm begging you"
She turned her head and looked away. Folding her arms.
Taraji sighed. And unstrapped then took her hand to sit her down, Fantasia yanked her off and walked to the bathroom.