Nowhere without You!

Taraji came home after midnight. Gabi brought her home because she was drunk.

They walked in. Taraji plopped on the couch. Gabi went to her sister, upstairs.
"she okay?"
"No. She hates me too. I should have told her the truth. I'm a horrible person" 

"it's not your fault don't ever think that. It wasn't your place. It was mine. I hurt my sister and drove her across the world because of a stupid score."
"Now that one is not your fault. Gina was being mean about Ray's situation. Who does that to their own sister? Then when you gave her the taste of her medicine she apply to study abroad because she fucking selfish and weak. But that was a long time ago. Now she's married, and you and Taraji found each other again. You do love her, right? Cause she kept asking me that. I hate lying to her again."

"I love her very much. And the thought of her doubting that just rips my heart apart. She still drunk?"

"I think the alcohol is weighing off. Tell your wife how much you love her, don't let Gina take her away from you. She is talking about going to London to find Gina. I know that was alcohol speaking but if she gets on that plane. Gina won't let her slip away without trying to hurt you. Taraji must not go see Gina without you. I love my sister but she's a giant pain in the asshole."

"Thanks!"
"I will choose you over Gina every day. You stuck by me. Help Dad raise me. Be there for me. Helped me through med school and where was Gina huh? So anything you need to keep your wife. Just say a word. Gina wasn't gonna stay with Taraji. She was gonna toss her to the side when someone new and fresh came along. That's what she did Ray"

"But honey, we don't know that. All we know is that she was crazy about her. And I snatched the opportunity of her finding out if it was gonna be real or not"

Taraji walked in.

"Good, you tipping her off. Giving her another opportunity to lie to my face. You two are amazing sisters" Taraji said

Gina excused herself.
"I'm sorry I omitted the truth. I didn't lie I just omit
I should have let you be together, she probably could have loved you better, made love to you better, liked you better. Kissed you better."

"Fantasia what are you doing?"

"reminding you how better I am at making you the woman that you are. I make to feel like a woman. I fuck you better. I kiss you better. I make love to you better. Do you seriously think I don't love you? It is not about Gina anymore. It stopped being about her the moment I kissed you. You kissed me back and my heart skipped. It skipped and I knew it wasn't about my sister anymore. It was about me, my heart my feelings for you. Baby, I am so sorry. But look at me, ... Do I look like a woman who would go out of her way to prove she is crazy about you just for fun? Do I look like somebody who has so much time in her schedule to keep coming back to the woman she doesn't love? Would I give you a part of me to have a baby if I didn't love you? Taraji I am insane... Out of my good mind, in and out of my absurdity in love with you. I love you. I want you. I choose you. The fact that you even doubt that, tears me apart cause after so long, I would think you knew"

Taraji wiped her tears. "a part of me knows you love me very much. But the other part wanna reason with you, wants the truth"

"When did you realize you liked me... Don't fucking lie to me"

"our first night together. I just couldn't bring myself to even admit it to myself. It took me a while to accept myself as gay. It's still a struggle sometimes but when you are here I don't care about what I am or who anyone would think I am. I'm your wife. That's enough description."

"I wanna believe you"
"give me a chance to prove to you that I'm your wife by choice, by heart, by spirit. Baby by soul. My whole being and every fiber in it is in this. I will do everything"