Body Double 2

Fantasia and Paula took the first flight to JFK.

They went their separate ways. Paula went to fetch Jack, Josh, and the twins, Lucky or unlucky for Halle, she was with her wife away or maybe too close to this drama. I know It doesn't make sense now, it will later.

Paula and the kids went to the house. There were at least, 5 cars outside the house. 10 NYPD officers and 5 armed individuals from the SWAT team.
"why are they scary men with guns at our house?" Zoe asked. "Are we in some kind of trouble?" Zach asked...

"No, they are here to protect us", Josh said. "From what?" Zoe asked. "Yeah, if we need protection, then we got to be in trouble, where are mommies?" Zach added. "I need my mummies," Zoe said starting to cry. Zach hugged her to comfort her.
Paula and Jack looked at each other.
Jack squad to their level. "we are not in trouble, is just protocol because Mummy is running for president remember? So we all have bodyguards now" Jack said. "we are all fine, mummies will be home soon, right now, I'm here to protect you" He added. They nodded and hugged him.

Paula smiled, she was impressed, by how he handled that.
"Are you okay bro?" Jack stood up and asked Josh. "I'm good.".
They then approached the front door. The SWAT opened for them.
They blocked the way for Paula. "Who are you?"

"Chief's head of publicist, Paula Putton"
One of them clicked on the phone, then nodded she walked in. "I will make breakfast, any special requests?" she asked.
"just eggs and beacon will be fine for everybody, I will help you," Jack said. "we kinda took our breakfast from the hotel while you were checking out, it's in the car," Josh told Jack.
"Okay, we will take that and add some eggs and bacon," He said pulling eggs from the refrigerator.

Paula pulled pots and pans.
Taraji got home. She looked tired, like she never slept at all.
"Mummy!" the twins yelled and ran to her. Taraji hugged her kids.

"there are scary men outside, with guns"

"is okay buddy, they are just shooting a movie" Taraji lied. "uh mom, I kinda already told them, don't worry I was descreed," Jack said. "uh well, what the hell. Whatever your brother told you is what's happening, did you shower?"

"Yes ma'am, where is mummy?" Zoe asked. "uh Paula, where is my wife?"
"Sidebar?" Paula Asked... They went to the side...
"she went to Brooklyn to confront the Hacker, she thinks her husband has something to do with it," Paula said.

"what? Oh my gosh, the bastard is not dead. I gotta go. Send me the address" Taraji said rushing upstairs to the safe to get a gun. "Jack, please call your sister, and tell her to be careful" Taraji added.
"I did. But I will again. Is everything okay?"
She didn't answer, she went to Brooklyn.

In Brooklyn.
A rough neighborhood, with too many abandoned buildings. Fantasia was parked outside an abandoned building using her binoculars to spy inside, she couldn't see anything though.
"she lives here? She is illegally squatting." Fantasia said to her driver. "She must be dangerous if she lives here. Are you sure you don't need backup?"

"I will be fine, she's just a kid," Fantasia said and placed her gun in her back and picked up gasoline and a cigar lighter. "stay out of this," she told him. He nodded. Fantasia slowly and carefully made her way inside.
The building looked abandoned from the outside but pretty sustainable and in good shape from the inside like an agency was operating there.
"I do need backup!" Fantasia whispered before pulling her walkie-talkie machine and clicking on it.
"Sy, I do need backup. Call somebody" she said.
"Copy that. Be careful", he responded.
. The lights went out. Fantasia gasped rapidly turning around.

The lights went on again. She was surrounded by men in black.
"I fucking knew it!" She said under her breath.

"I'm not here to fight. I just wanna talk. I wanna talk to your boss" she said.
"I'm the boss," Some guy said.