Thanksgiving Dinner.

Fantasia went all out for the dinner. She cooked some food with her son Jack and hired a chef for some meals. Set up the dinner outside in the backyard. It was chilly as fuck though.

She had a fire ready by the fireplace.
Decorated outside with lights. It looked so beautiful. The food was scrumptious, mouthwatering, and just plain tasty.

Too many guests.
Her Father Ben arrived with his assistant Melanie from Boston. Hunter arrived from Brooklyn. Then the Mayor and his family, a wife, and two kids. Gabi and her boyfriend JJ. Halle and Josh came downstairs. Then Anna and Jack. They looked so cute together.
And finally Taraji and Victoria. The house was full. Champagne was served.

Fantasia finally made it downstairs. They all looked up at her landing. She looked hot as fuck.

Hunter smiled and went to help her land

Hunter smiled and went to help her land. Taraji swallowed hard picked up a champagne flute and gulped her drink.

Jack smiled deviously.

Fantasia greeted her guests but Vic. "dinner is at the back. Let's get to it" she announced leading the way.

"wow baby girl, this is classy," Her father Ben said. "yes Mom, you did amazing on this. It is so beautiful" Halle added. "I wouldn't have done any of this without my baby. My number 1" Fantasia said. Jack took a bow. They chuckled.
Taraji breathed hard, after taking it all in. She can lie all she wants, she missed this place.

They sat down. Talked about politics, life, love, kids, and education.
"let's do that stupid thing they still do on some traditional families, go around saying what we grateful for," Jack suggested.

"mmh, well I'm grateful for my three beautiful daughters, two who are here and one is in the UK as we all know. And I'm grateful for my grandkids. Jack, Halle, and Josh. I am a blessed man" Ben said genuinely. The family smiled.

"Okay, I will go. I'm grateful for having a big family. Growing up it was just me and my mom. It was great and I love her to death. Now I have her, I have my mama Fantasia, who's awesome by the way, I have my Dad and his wonderful wife, and I have a cool, very cool grandpa, I have Four sibs, and a brilliant aunt who's a doctor. And now I have a beautiful girlfriend. Everybody on this table is somehow related to me. I am so grateful to all of you" Jack said. "awe" they all said.

"Okay me, I'm grateful for having two beautiful brilliant moms who love so hard and wholeheartedly. They both made my birthday so great. And I'm thankful for my siblings, my big brother, who is also my best friend, and my little brother Josh. And I love my grandpa. He is the bomb diggity" Halle said. They laughed.

"I'm grateful for all of you. Thank you for coming" Josh said making everybody laugh.

"I'm grateful for fate, for reconnecting me with old love. Real love" Hunter said looking at the fantasia

"Please!" Taraji whispered under her breath then gulped her wine.

"I am grateful for my dad and my big sisters. They are the reason I'm where I am. And for the family that is full of love and my man y'all" Gabi said. another laughter