Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.

Following day

It was a new start, the beginning of the rest of their lives.
They talked to their children about what happened, there were too many questions from the twins but they handled that perfectly.

Their chef, housekeeper, and nanny came back to work.

Fantasia watched her wife joking and talking to the housekeeper, Lolita. A 47-year-old Half Latin, Half British woman.
She was funny and made Taraji laugh, which made Fantasia a little Jealous because she couldn't get through to her wife after what happened.

She approached.
"Morning boss lady... Anything for you to drink?" Lolita asked. Fantasia shook her head no. "Baby I was thinking... Since we are both taking a day off maybe we should go on a date tonight..." She said.
"I honestly took the day off to relax, it's been one hell of a week. If you don't mind, I would like to stay in tonight." Taraji said. It seemed like she was just blowing her off.
"Mummy, can you take us out for ice cream?" The twins said walking in. "uh babies I can't, I--"
"I can take you guys, let me find my shoes" Taraji interjected before her wife could finish her sentence. She rushed upstairs.
"Lately I mind my own business, but what the hell was that?" Jack asked his mom. "I ---", Fantasia was speechless.
"want me to take them, so you can talk to your wife?" Jack asked. "she won't like that."
"too bad for her, kids, whoever gets to the car faster, gets to drive",

The kids ran outside. "what?" Fantasia snapped. "Just motivating them before mummy gets down", Jack said and rushed out.

Taraji got down

"Where are the kids?"

Fantasia shrugged. "oh Jack took them. They were impatient, so he took them" Lolita said. "bummer! I couldn't wait to fucking leave the house." Taraji said under her breath but they heard her. "uh, I will just go for a drive" She said leaving the house.
"is everything okay? She looked uninterested" Lolita asked Fantasia.

"what was your first clue... My wife blowing me off or was it the zeal of her leaving my sight?"

"Both, and how she looked at you. Like you piss her off or something"
"yeah well, I do. I will be in my study if anybody needs me", Fantasia said walking away.
Taraji went for a drive.
Two hours later she came home. The kids were still out, they came back an hour ago to pick up Josh and went to Lana's apartment.

"Where is everybody?" She asked Jane. "Loli is making lunch in the kitchen, the kids and Jack visited Lana, and your wife is in the study room," Jane said. Taraji went to the kitchen. "hungry?" Lolita asked. "I will just have a carrot"
"oh bunny moments" Lolita joked. Taraji just smiled washed a Carrot on the sink and walked out. She went to the study.

"busy?" she asked waking in and shutting the door. Fantasia took off her reading glasses and shut the screen. "nothing more important than you, what's up?"
"I've been thinking..."

"no baby no, I made a mistake, okay, you can't go to your house, or divorce me, or move out of our bedroom. I will make it up to you I promise"

"slow your roll there woman, nobody is leaving you. Is about the dinner date that I turned down this morning. I'm sorry. I wanna make it up to you. How about we take a shower dress up and go to our spot."

"our spot as in the warehouse we haven't been going in like a year?".
"yeah. I miss that place. It brings out the best in us and we can use that right now"

"I mean I'm not gonna dress up to go to a filthy, greasy, very oily place. But I will wear something different"

"Oh. I will meet you there then" Taraji said. "wait, how do I get there, my crazy wife took my fucking keys"
"Seriously, that's your question? You too fancy for a cab suddenly?"