A House Full Of Lust

"Parr-- stop, yes uhh that feels good. What are you doing?" Halle moaned.
"you hate me. I can't stand you, Baby girl, we fucking the hate off"

"shit yes uhh baby fuck me so fucking good, go deeper in my pussy" Halle moaned as Paris strapped her hard. "shit your pussy is so fucking tight and wet for me. You like me don't you?"

"Uh oh shit! Fuck me harder. Faster baby".
"make me cum!"
"that is the plan baby. Cum hard for me okay".
"Yes!"
"shit!" Paris said realising she liked Halle more than she planned. It was not about Taraji anymore. She just liked her

Halle cummed hard making Paris so happy.
"I like you," Paris said looking into her eyes. "you are perfect just like your parents. Halle I know I said let's just fuck the hate off but I think I'm starting to genuinely like you".
Halle blushed. Paris smirked. "you are my first" Halle confessed. "what? First what?"
"first real penetration. I mean girls usually eat my pussy and you know finger fuck. I had a boyfriend but we never went there. You are my first Paris"
Paris chuckled. "I would think that's a lot of weight to carry but I'm kinda pleased to be your first."

"We can't tell the girls. Let's keep this to ourselves"
"Does this have anything to do with Hailey Thomas? I've seen how you two look at each other. Halle come on she's with your friend. Last night they were smooching in your presents. You deserve someone that's all yours. And I know I'm a playa but I'm willing to be that person"

"Paris are you saying YOU, want a relationship? With...ME?"

"yes."

"I'm not your type you like older women"
"I did a lot. But one of my crushes told me to look at girls my age and give it a chance. I looked at you and saw the fire between us. I propose a hate sex. I fucked you and liked it. A lot I like you"

"Can I think about this?"
"please. I will wait. Please do"

Paris kissed Halle a little, she unstraped, put clothes on, and went to the pool where the younger girls were. Splashing water at each other.
"Bro, where were you? Where is Halle?"
Hailey asked Paris. "Should I know?" Paris asked. "you didn't kill her and hide her body cause her crazy ass mothers would put you, the president, and everybody in America with the American flag...in a bodybag" Kris joked. They all laughed.

"join us," Kia said. "I don't like sharing my water I'm sorry," Paris said.
"you got your own pool at the White House?" Kris was being sarcastic. "no But I got my pool at my parents's retirement home. I'm sorry I don't mean to sound--"

"Boujie?" Kia asked. "I was gonna say rude. But yeah whatever you call it." Paris said unapologetically. Halle approached them. "Join us, Hal?" Kris said. Halle took off her shirt.
"Parr! Take off your clothes or I'm pushing you in" Halle said blushing.

"I'm sorry, Parr. Nickname? What did we miss?" Kia asked. Kris and Hailey looked at them too. "nothing. Not a thing. Her fans call her that and I-- I'm a fan remember?" Halle stuttered. Hailey scanned at both of them.

"Paris. A minute?" Hailey said. "whatever you wanna say....just say it here," Paris said. "I'm asking politely man"

"And I hear you."

Hailey aggressively pulled Paris to the side.

"you didn't do anything with Halle did you?"

"chill out man"
"did you?" Hailey shouted. The girls looked at them. Paris looked at Halle. "I did. And there is nothing you can do--" Hailey grabbed Paris' hair and pushed her into the pull. "Hailey no, stop!" Halle screamed. Paris hit the pull with her face. She bled out. She licked her blood looking at Hailey angry. Halle was red.