So Much Love In The Family

Two Days later

Fantasia's condition was so severe that she was literally on her sick bed at home with two doctors in the house. They literally set up a hospital room for her. The master bedroom was empty because Taraji was sleeping in her wife's sick bed.

Gina and her doctor friend were in a lab (they set that up too) going through their patient's scans.
"she needs a liver transplant ASA now! You and your sister need to get checked for a match" Gina nodded. "I hope Gabriel becomes a match note 'cause how will I help her if I'm on a sick bed too?"
She made a good argument.
"I hope so too!"
"I will call Dad too. And perhaps one of her kids can help to give her a piece of their liver?"

"kids are luckily to be a match. Yes let's bring them home" He said. She nodded and they continued going through the Scans

After a while, Gina told Taraji and Fantasia that they Needed to tell the kids cause they were luckily one big hope in this big mess"

"The kids? Gina I'm not taking my kids's organs or a piece of it either. What if something goes wrong? No! My kids are not gonna be dragged into this. I rather not do this" Fantasia said. Taraji swallowed hard. "maybe let's just call them back home and...".
"Baby no! I'm not gonna do that"

"Okay, there is another option. I know I'm a match, so I can help you!" Gina said. "and who is gonna help me with the process if you can't operate? Guys, maybe we should just drop --"

"Okay okay... We will figure something out. Just go back to bed. Gina and I will think of something" Taraji said. Fantasia nodded. Gina walked out. Fantasia took Taraji's hand. "I don't want you thinking that I'm giving up. I'm fighting, I wanna fight this thing. But our kids --"

"I get it, baby. Hey, we will figure this shit out. I'm not letting you go. That I'm not doing"
"Good cause I don't want you to let me go" they shared a kiss. "let me rest a bit. You need to go work on your cases and keep up with your title The excavator. It's sexy and potent. I love it for you"

"The excavator, what does that even mean? that I am mean and masculine?" Taraji was just thinking out loud. "It means you are a powerful lawyer and every case can not pass you by. It can pass the Dozer by but not the excavator. That's what it means" Fantasia said "How do know this Senator?"

"your receptionist told me way before she knew you were my wife"
"really that's kinda cute. I might just like my nickname"

"Good cause your wife loves it." Taraji leaned in and kissed her wife. "gosh, I'm so crazy about you Tasia"

Fantasia smiled. They looked into each other's eyes. Taraji looked away. Looking into her wife's eyes made her wet. "I'll go check one case I'm working on," Taraji said. "of course"
She tucked her wife in.
Fantasia shut her eyes. Taraji looked at her and then placed a kiss on her lips, her cheek, and then her forehead. "I will be right back" she whispered and walked out.

She went to the Basement. She was hurrying in while placing gloves on.. they immediately looked at her. The bags were off.
"Hey, Taraji baby can we talk!" Vic said. Taraji picked up a box of drugs and injected a drug in a syringe. "Talk fast!" Taraji said focusing on what she was doing.

"Taraji that's an overdose" Luna interjected with her eyes on what Taraji was doing

"shut your butt hole! VIC is talking. Proceed honey" Taraji said.

"I'm sorry baby. I did this because I am crazy about you. Please let me show you how sorry I am baby." Taraji lifted her face to Vic their eyes met. Taraji injected the needle right in Vic's stomach without warning, she just aggressively stabbed it inside her. Vic gasped with her jaw-hanging eyes on Taraji. "Baby I thought you cared about me!"
She said before Taraji pulled the Syringe out of her body.
Victoria's Tears came rushing. She couldn't believe Taraji did that.
Taraji wiped her tears. "You are not wrong. I care about you. But I love Fantasia and you knew that damn well but you let this sex object lure and mess with your fucking head. I know you are naive baby girl. But you hurt the woman I love and she's on a sick bed fighting for her life. It kills me to see her slipping away every day. My kids don't even know it yet. How do I tell them that their mother is dying? You played me, you ran and hid, playing me for a fool. I'm not gonna kill you Vic, but the drug definitely will" She said and inserted more drugs in the syringe. Victoria was crying hard it broke Taraji's heart. Taraji then injected one into Luna's arm.
She looked at Victoria. "you should have just stayed in Italy. I hate this. Vic, I hate you. I hate doing this and I hate you both. I thought long and hard...
How I'm gonna kill you both but I'm not gonna, you are gonna have to kill each other. The one who survives will deal with me. But you not gonna kill each other in my fucking basement either. So prepare for the fight of your life in a dangerous real escape room it's a trap room" Taraji said and walked out.