College Delusions

Fourth Evening:

Fantasia was really shaken up the other night, so, she tightened up her security.
Is not like she had a choice too... Her wife was not having it...
Taraji was out of the country to speak at an International women's conference in Egypt, and Dani tagged along. The twins visited their brother in New York.

Fantasia arrived at the spot with her 16 Toughest military men and Brian her personal security. He is the most reliable.
They escorted her inside, letting Eldo know, "Not today"

They played a few games. She realized while wining from cheating that, they have been cheating and tag teaming her ass along.
"I bet your ass gonna be rimmed by all these boys tonight, they all waiting their turn to hear you scream from this loss," Fantasia said. She won everything back on the third night, so she didn't care about ruining this tonight.
"Bitch shut up!" he screamed impatiently. "oh there it is, a screaming lil bottom bitch. Do you know what I just realized? You take more small sissy penis than me. After all, I am not just the fucking President, I'm the fucking Mob myself. And I got more balls than y'all bottom bitches combined."
"Bitch shut up before I blow your brains out." Eldo stood pointing a gun at her. Her men all walked in. His men had no power. They didn't dare to stand up.

"oh look at that, we both like to forget who got the power here, you have 10 gay guys who like dick and have no fucking idea... so do their boss. I got 25 military men more at home and they are not just wearing the uniform for role-playing...now listen to me, and listen good," she slammed one chip on the table."You gonna leave my wife's business the fuck alone. I'm Buying you out with this chip." she said....

He laughed. "Bitch you are sick!"

"No, I'm not. Cause I can do more damage than good," She said putting a phone on the table...

Video playing. It was men having sex. A Porno video she just searched for, to make this look real.
. "I have a video of you, doing exactly that. I can put it on a website and all Mobs like you in Italy and internationally will know just how much of a useless smaller dick.. boy pussy you are!"

She said sitting in her chair like she owned shit. Like she had evidence and she had none.
But Eldo was mute. He didn't respond.

"Come on say something stupid to me already,"
"bitch I underestimated you," He said.
"A lot of people do, until they learn, but honestly, is a team effort, my wife is the scary one, she's just too adorable to look scary. So I take the credit. Eldo, leave my family the fuck alone! That's my wife's business, I don't care if it's in your neighborhood. She owns it, not you!" she said sliding the chip towards him with her finger...

Brian was watching closely.
"You buying my stake with a Chip?" he chuckled, but you could hear the anger in between.
"she's fucking with me, right? I mean, she knows me very well, right?" he asked his boys... They shook their heads. "Bitch you don't know me and what I'm capable of do you?" He asked her. She shrugged nonchalantly. "I don't need to know you further than I already do. Cause yikes! I know way too much and may I recommend my personal waxer? Cause your bottom, makes me gag!"

Brian chuckled... That upset Eldo more,

"This is not over!" He said accepting the chip. "oh I know it is not. I will hold on to that video in case you try something stupid. And oh, get the fuck out of my country, I run shit here not your pussy ass!" She said,
Oh gosh, Fantasia has too many balls, I hope she doesn't gag on them.

She got up, and they collected everything on the table, including cards, and Italian rings that most Mobs wear, (they mean everything to them,, and some gold chains. Fantasia picked a chain with her two fingertips...
"This is hideous, what are you, the fake two chainz?"
Eldo was still pissed and quiet, he had no power tonight. But doesn't mean he was giving up everything just like that...