The Toy!

Taraji didn't come out for dinner, Zoe was sulking too.
Fantasia had dinner with Zach who was only there to reminding her of their deal. And Brooks.

After Zach went to bed, Fantasia and Brooks end up having good conversations, enjoying each other's company.

"well, I gotta go lay down. Good night" Fantasia said going to bed.
After a while Taraji came out looking hot. "uh, where is the party?" Dani asked.

"wherever there is an attractive australia lesbian woman who wants to fuck," Taraji said. "really? That's what you doing to get laid? Why not just go in the other room. Fuck the most powerful woman in America?"
"thats hot, except, the most powerful woman in America don't wanna fuck me. She don't feel me anymore"

"is that a joke? Cause The President still wants you. She still loves you"
"stop, she doesn't. I kissed her and she kissed the candy off my lips, then she turned sex down. Since when does that woman turn sex down? Hell she's addicted to sex, she is probably pleasuring herself right now. But she turned me down. Look at me, who wouldn't wanna have sex with me? Even straight girls want me."

Danielle swallowed hard.
"So please let me go have sex with someone who want me,"

"I can't let you go Taraji. What do you know about Australia? You could get kidnapped or worse, who do you think your wife is gonna hold accortable? Me! and honey as much as I love you, I can't burn bridges with the freaking President, I could lose my security licence, my job, my family, I could be persecuted for endangering the first lady. So sit down"

"looking like this? I don't think so...",Taraji walked to the door against Dani's objections. Danielle rushed to the door. "Taraji please, stay. For me"

"I'm not staying Dani, taze me, shoot me. I don't freaking care, I want life and I'm very horny right now"

Fantasia heard voices and woke up. "what's all this intense whispering about?"

"great, talk to your first lady. I'm out" Danielle said raising her hands in the air... "you look hot" Fantasia said. Taraji sulked...

"That's cute too." Fantasia said smiling. "Stop okay, this is not a joke, my life is not a joke. I wanna be fucked tonight"
Fantasia giggled. "okay First lady, you wanna be fucked... Go" Fantasia said. Taraji narrowed her eyes at her. "no I dont have an agenda. You seem very determined, and Dani and I can't get through you with some sense. You are a grown woman with three bodyguards, you will be fine. So have fun" Fantasia said walking back to her room. Danielle was confused, Taraji left.

She went to a bar. Got a drink. She couldnt drink it. "Damn it Tasia" she muttered and marched out.

She got back to the suit.
Danielle looked at her. "I hate her. Good night" Taraji said and stormed to her room. Dani gasped, impressed by Fantasia's techniques.
After a while Fantasia went to her room.

Taraji looked at her while undressing.
"you went through all the trouble to look good, let me take you out" Fantasia said. "really?"
"yes. A different place, 6 bodyguards. Two will stay with the kids, What harm can be done? I was Googling some high profile clubs, there is one around the Area," Taraji nodded. "Thanks, I don't mean to be a pain in your ass I just feel old stuck indoors".
"you look 22. Don't worry, just do me a favor, don't wear any penties." Fantasia said and went to change.

After a while, they were at a club.
They got a secret booth. They drank.
After a while Fantasia went to the bathroom, the lights went off, she came back. The bodyguards closed their booth. Fantasia opened Taraji's legs wide. She kissed her pussy lips. Taraji was wet. "why are you already wet?".
"I've been wet since you told me not to wear any panties"