Stalker-ish: 2

Flashbacks:

Queen's Engagement Party.

Fantasia showed up alone. Swam in the crowd to find Queen.
She got into a room where Queen was, fixing her lipstick and hair, getting pampered for her round two entrance in her party.
"Hey stranger, you look beautiful as always. Where is our wife?" Queen asked looking at Fantasia in the mirror. Fantasia smiled genuinely. "You mean my wife? She's not coming and she doesn't know I'm here, but I thought I owed you a decent goodbye. Queen this is goodbye from both me and Taraji. But we wish you nothing but happiness, we wish you love greatness, and joy. It was amazing spending those times with you. You have a powerful spot in our hearts and our marriage. We kinda love You" Fantasia smiled. Queen stood up, feeling hurt and disappointed.

"Why? Cause I'm getting married?"

"no, cause of who you marrying. Goodbye, baby girl. And you look amazing and you gonna be a beautiful bride, gonna make a hella of a wife too." Fantasia said and walked out. Queen felt dizzy and sat down.

Fantasia was Marching out.
Somebody grabbed her hand and pulled her to the closet. It happened so fast, next thing her lips were locked with bitch's lips, it was her ex, Toni... She slapped the woman and marched out of there. Toni snatched her phone from her opened purse.
Fantasia didn't notice.

Later that night
Taraji was at a bar having one drink with a colleague. Her company stood up to go to the bathroom.
Toni walked in sat on the chair and placed Fantasia's phone on the table.

"Would you give this to Fantasia? She left it in the closet while we... Nothing, just give it to her" Toni said and winked then walked out.

Taraji was confused but not upset cause she didn't believe there was anything there to worry herself about.
She cut her drinking time short and went home.
She found her wife ransacking the living room looking for her cellphone.
"Looking for something?" Taraji asked hanging her coat.
"Yeah, my phone."
"Well, where is the last place you saw it?" Taraji asked. "Queen's Penthouse. I went there to say goodbye, I thought we owed her that much. Then on my way out some bitch pulled me to the closet and kissed me... I didn't care who it was I just slapped the loony out of her and got out of there, shit, what if it fell in the damn closet?"

Taraji pulled out the phone.
"It did, and the loony who kissed you... Was Toni"
"Good God. I would have fucked her up if I knew"
Taraji chuckled and kissed her wife. "I'm glad you told me everything before I could even ask baby. I love you"
"of course. I'm grown, and I love my wife and love being married to her., Yes, I want nothing but honesty between us."
Taraji smiled. "well, how about we eat junk food in our home theater and fool around a little?" Taraji suggested. "I would like that very. Let's!"

They held hands and went to their home theater.

Presently:

Taraji was in a cab parked outside her Gate, contemplating about getting off but she couldn't do it.
"gosh, I can't do this. Take me away please" she told the cabby. "I don't have a life here anymore. It is over" she added.

Hours later she got back to the underground.
"You didn't show your face to Fantasia did you?" Jenelle snapped at her.

"I couldn't. It felt over. I lost my family. I lost everything I had. My kids, oh my gosh my kids" Taraji said tears running down her face like an open tap.
"I've been telling you Taraji, your life out there is over baby. You can't redeem it, it is gone. So is Fantasia and the kids., it is over" Jenelle said.
Taraji sobbed, she felt like screaming at the top of her lungs.
"Now you know how it, feels," Ken said approaching.
Taraji shot him a look. He raised his hands in the air. "I'm just saying, this is your new life now Taraji, you and Fantasia had a good run. It is done now, move on like the rest of us!"
Taraji stepped out, marching to her room. She got there and dived into her bed and cried her eyes out. She couldn't call or text Fantasia and the worse part she couldn't watch her anymore, the more she thought about that, the more her tears ran out.