The Public:

15 days after the wedding

Jack and Lana were away on their honeymoon.
Halle and Paris were at their apartment around DC. Gabi's leave came to an end, she flew back to London. Chloe was back to her Hollywood life.
The White House could breathe... Just for a second.

Gina had been dating. She was excited to bring her date to the White House to feel important.

Taraji was about to leave, going on her business trip to Italy for her hotel partnership meetings.
She was in the living room, kissing her wife, while they loaded her luggage.  

Gina walked in with her new girlfriend.
"What the..." Taraji muttered. Fantasia looked at her sister and then at her girlfriend. "what the hell is going on here?" Fantasia looked furious

"whoa, attitude there Madame President. This is my Girlfriend, Kacy! Baby this is my Sister, the fine President"

"Oh hi!"
"Don't even fucking dare!" Fantasia said.
"What? Tasia what the hell is wrong with you, Kacy said hi!"
"You mean KC? My fucking ex? And you bring her here why?"

Gina looked Clueless. "What? You dated my sister?"
Taraji was just staring at the necklace she was wearing.

"Gina, get her out of this house. This is the White House, not the Hoe house" Fantasia said walking away with Taraji.

"Hoe, Fantasia really? I wasn't a hoe when we were fucking in the Presidential room, now was I? Now you broke up with me, I moved on, I'm a hoe? Well there is no pleasing you Madame President"

Fantasia stopped in her tracks. Taraji walked away and got in a car. Waited to say goodbye to her wife. The whole situation pissed her off.

"Bitch you haven't moved on, you moving backward, and you were always a hoe, what can I say I do fuck hoes now and then. But they ain't my taste, I like class" Fantasia said.

"Class? She was not classic when you treated her like a piece of shit and me, the hoe like a queen," KC said, mind due to Taraji can still hear them, even though she wishes she was deaf at this point.

Fantasia slapped KC. Gina pushed her. "What the fuck are you doing? You are the freaking President you can't go around slapping hoes" Gina snapped.

Meanwhile, Taraji was rolling her eyes. "Let's go, she's busy!" Taraji told her driver. The car pulled away. Fantasia clenched her teeth. "Fuck!"

"Get this trash out of this house Gina please!" Fantasia said.
Gina nodded. "I didn't know!" she said.

"Well, Madame President, watch your back and by that I mean check the internet a lot. I will be spilling the tea. All of it" KC said walking out.

Fantasia groaned. Calling her wife.

On call.
Tasia: can you turn around for a quick kiss, please
Taraji: I can't. I'm running late for my plane, you knew that but had better things to do...
Tasia: Baby that's not true. At least tell me you love me.
Taraji: I love you.
Tasia: I love you too, and I'm sorry. Call me when you land.
Taraji: I will. Call me when you get rid of that trash out of our lives for good.
Tasia: I'm working on it. (she hung up)

"I got big problems, thank you very much, sis!"

"How was I supposed to know anything? I thought she was somebody special. I'm single...she victimized me, obviously, she knew who I was"

"Gee, you think?"

The following day.

On the internet, KC started a YouTube channel called *IfuckedThePresident*
Fantasia's head of marketing, her publicist, and the White House publicist were in her office all on a phone call trying to squash the channel. "Madame President, phone call," Her assistant said.