impulsiveness!

Three days after Fantasia's birthday.
Toni was in town to see her new friend's office.
Fantasia and her wife were still not on good terms, Taraji stopped resolving it because she felt like Fantasia just didn't want to be married, this is because of the ring she just recently lost which wasn't entirely her fault but her wife felt like it was an act. They were still struggling to find common ground in their marriage, however, Taraji stopped trying so hard. She loves Fantasia so much but she stopped herself from trying.

She finished prepping for work with her wife. They shared a kiss silently. Taraji left their Bedroom.

She was going down the stairs when she noticed the visitor she didn't expect.
She scoffed 

"I see my wife still keeps the hoe that she cheated on me with. I'm really stupid for thinking she wanted us to work. She doesn't --"

"Taraji your wife wants this to work trust me--"

"Don't speak for my damn wife. You are not her advocate alright ma'am? Good. Tell her she can have you. First the ring and now you? Fantasia barely wants this marriage at all. Fuck her! Fuck you too hoe. are y'all bitches for real right now? She's not serious about a damn thing. And you? You better watch your back bitch. I'm gonna blow your stupid brains out" Taraji said storming out.

Toni sighed. Fantasia finally made it downstairs after getting ready. "ready?" she asked.
"I would say yeah, but your wife is not happy with my being here. She just stormed out. Called me a hoe and said you were not ready for this marriage or rather you were not serious about it. She is upset about me and she said something to do with a ring. What ring?"

Fantasia sighed. "My wedding ring. I lost it"
Toni's jaw dropped. "she is right you know. You are not ready for this. You think you are but you certainly ain't ready to be married. You love Taraji but your actions say the direct opposite of that love. Maybe take a break from her. Or keep hurting her like this. Cause I just feel like you are just toying with her love" Toni said.

"I may not be able to fix this broken marriage anymore. It is way too broken but you are wrong about me. I love my wife and I'm way too ready for our marriage. I just, do a lot of things wrong. You gonna have to go back home, Toni. This friendship? It is not gonna work. You do understand, don't you? I need to do everything in my power to win Taraji's heart. I have been thinking about this and I was going to tell you after the tour at the office. But now? Now you can't have that tour."

Toni was sad and emotional. Her eyes watered. "Tasia I- I fell for you.", she said. "I'm in love with you"

"I can't do this Ton, I can't-. Wait, what?"
"I fell in love with you!"

"No!"
"yes!"
"No, you need to leave my house. Right now!"

Toni teared up. "can I at least get a hug!"
"Girl..  Hell no! Leave!" Fantasia said. Toni wiped her tears. "You are a heartbreaker. And you don't care when you break a heart. You are like a version of a man with a pussy"
Fantasia curled her lips. Toni walked out.

Fantasia turned and saw Tamia looking at her. "what are you looking at?"
She muttered. It was a rhetorical question. "looking at a woman who has a lot of karma coming towards her! You are-- gosh, you are full of shit!" Tamia said. She never liked Fantasia.

"Be careful talking to me like that--"
"What are you gonna do, Fire me? We both know you have no say about my being here. You are not my boss, you are just married to my boss Senator"

"I was gonna say careful talking to me that way because I get trigger happy. But go ahead keep yapping you got too much to say little girl!" Fantasia said and walked out.