Drifting & Reminiscing

"Yeah, so please don't make things worse for us."

"But can I think about a way out?"
"You are a genius. A criminal Mastermind no doubt about that, but baby there is no way out. Okay? Let it go" Taraji said and kissed her then took her food and left. Fantasia curled her lips. She didn't believe in unfastenable traps. "there is gotta be a way out of this!" she said out loud.

Seriously is there?

A couple of days later.
Fantasia spent days eating her skull and brain all together, she made a few calls to very powerful people in different Departments.
She got people digging the dirt, some for general research. Things were promising from her hired team, however, for every minute that was being spent on this research, the underground was Cloning her wife.
Yes, cloning!!

She was shoved in a giant machine, the machine takes about three months to complete the process. She was in the machine for three days... By far.

"I have something boss. His name is Rodriguez Stokes. He is Mexican-American. Lost his wife and three kids in a triggered car crash, and he has no one, he was with the CIA before the accident. He was in the Army and the Mexican government. Served in the American war, he is... Oh damn!"

"What?"
"he has a clone, and apparently he doubled everyone in the underground"
"What! You telling me there's two of my wife right now?"

"if not yet, he's working on it"
"Taraji would have told me,"
"Then she is not a clone yet, but she will be, it says here, that it takes three months to clone. You are running out of time boss"
Fantasia's jaw was hanging. This was really way deeper than she anticipated.

She immediately left the study room and started making more calls to more powerful people. She met with another person for advice. they met in a parking lot and both got in a black SUV.

"name?"

"Rodriguez Stokes!" Fantasia said.
"Oh Damn the Underground clown, you need to turn the fuck away, he's running a circus okay, he's a clown, a dangerous kind. If Taraji has been with him for more than 3 months, she has a chip on her body, a tracking chip. With it, they know where she is, what she is doing, with who at every damn time. And muthafucker has a clone too."

"What's a chip, is it detectable?"
"It's visible, it's green or red, like a tattoo, have you seen it on your wife?"

"No, we had sex in the dark, I barely saw her teeth. Does my wife know, she got this thing?"
"Yes! All the members get it as a tattoo. She knows".
"This explains a lot. How he knew where she was and with whom, and why she dismissed the idea of us running away"

"yeah she can't run...unless!"
"what unless? unless what? tell me, I will do anything to save my wife from this life"

"It will cost you... Billions. I know an Italian family that bought their member back. They got a Negotiator, the negotiators cost 300 thousand dollars, he cost 1-20 billion dollars per member,"

"call the negotiators for me. I will call my accountant and lawyers and sell everything I have. Please hurry before the clown clones my wife"

"So you have that kind of money?"
. "no, but I will sell everything. Her business in Italy, everything we own here in the States our house, and I will blow up all our savings and the kids' college tuition. We will just start from the bottom. Leave the country, and go live on an island, it is cheaper that way. We will figure something out."
" you seem sure of everything, I will make calls"

"call me," Fantasia said and got out of the car.

A few days later.
Fantasia had a dream,