A Moment Of Truth!

Continues...
Taraji opened her eyes. "Hey," She said, she looked unhappy though. "that's your partner?" Fantasia asked. "yeah,"
"she's...gorgeous," Fantasia said. It didn't sound like a compliment that it was a raised point.
"Really? I haven't noticed yet" Taraji didn't seem like she was lying. Fantasia looked into her eyes. She wasn't lying, she hadn't realized what a really hot woman she'd been working with. Damn!

"oh yeah?" Fantasia asked taking a chair.
"I guess I should take time to just look at her--"
"Don't!" Fantasia snapped.
"I called you," Taraji said.
"work!"
Taraji chuckled nonchalantly, it sounded like a painful sarcastic laugh.

"priorities huh?!"

"She called you her work wife!" Fantasia ignored Taraji's sarcasm. "yeah I allowed that. It is harmless" Taraji said.

"she kissed you"

"on the forehead, I felt that, still harmless, especially because I feel nothing for that woman".
Fantasia looked pissed
"I don't like when people touch you or kiss you. I'm supposed to be the only one who touches you and kisses you, T. It makes me very mad" Fantasia communicated.

"oh yeah, I don't like being just your friend either" Taraji snapped. She heard her introduce herself to Luna 

Fantasia scratched her head.
"is what I thought," Taraji let out. "when you said that, it knocked me out of my sleep. We've been sneaking around for three months. we live under the same roof. I am the mother of your kids. But Just friends is all you could come up with?" Taraji was unhappy.
"what do you want me to say T?"
"Nothing! But I sure damn well need to know what is it we doing? So start talking. Is there a reserved future for us?"
Fantasia kept quiet. It caught her off guard.
Taraji waited.
"I don't know yet" she finally said. Taraji nodded. "thank you for that. You say you love me but this... Is just sex. So stop making demands about who kisses me or touches me. There is no future for us, I'm never gonna be nothing but sex. So let's just... Date other people. I need a future with someone else, and I know she's a woman. You can go ahead and date what you think is normal again. But if you still like, we can sneak around."

"why?"

"I need to stop dreaming about a future with you cause clearly there is none and find someone who would think they are lucky and I'm a Catch"

"I don't- I can't, I just I don't like this"
"too fucking bad," Taraji said.

Three knocks.
Luna opened the door and peeked her head in.

"Hey Partner. Oh, you are awake" she walked in. "time for me to go and enjoy New York and my girlfriend. You gonna be okay?"

"thank you, Luna. I think I'm okay. Funny story.."

"yeah?"

"I can't wait to get back to DC," Taraji said. Fantasia swallowed hard. "I can't get you off bullets now can I?" Luna asked. Taraji shook her head. They scoffed. "okay. Gotta go. See you in DC" Luna said and left

"you are right oh my gosh, she's hot as fuck" Taraji said. Fantasia looked at the closed door. "I need a drink," she said and walked out.

She saw Luna shake other doctors' hands then hold hands with Miley and proceed their journey out. Fantasia hurried after them.

She caught up with them
"Miss Deluca" she commanded
Luna and Miley stopped in their tracks. "I want you to find another partner," She told her.
"excuse you" Luna chuckled

Fantasia pulled her Chief barge.
Deluca looked at it and then at her. "Fancy. But what do I have anything to do with the NYPD?"

"wrong badge," Fantasia said and pulled another one. ."Assistant general counsel? And the NYPD chief what are you, wonder woman?"