Kids' Expectations

"You forgot about me... Again. Is almost as if you don't want me here"
"I'm the fucking President, the damn country is on my fucking shoulders, of course I forget things. Crucify me",

Taraji walked in the middle of their argument.
"oh no. Don't crucify her, she's not Jesus, she can't take that." Taraji joked. "this is a Private matter, stay out of it"

"This is really not a place to be private the whole house can hear you."

"Wrap it up, I got something important to run by you" Taraji looked at Fantasia

"Can't you see we talking here!?

"girl talk to me like that again, it will be the last thing you do breathing," Taraji said.
KC looked at her angrier than she was before Taraji walked in.

"We are done talking about this. You don't like dating me because I'm too busy, then leave"...
"Baby that's not what I said," she said walking closer.
"I got important things to listen to. You need to take it down a notch" Fantasia followed Taraji.

She walked into her room while Taraji was half-naked and looking for something to put on.
"Need a minute?"
"get in, shut the door",
Fantasia obeyed. Taraji found a robe and put it on. She didn't fasten it though. She walked closer to Fantasia.
"I just wanted to take you away from that mess, are you okay?"

"I'm good. Just had a very long day today. I will tell you all about it in a meeting tomorrow. How was your day? liked the flowers? I picked them myself, for the first time"
"I loved them. And I kept them for the first time."
They smiled at each other.
. "you can stay in here as long as you want. Away from Drama"
"thanks cause I kinda wanna take a nap, she's making sleeping impossible with her nagging. I don't need that shit I already have a wife for that". Taraji punched her. "ouch. And she's abusive", Taraji punched her again. "that hurt"
"good mission accomplished",

Fantasia shook her head and sat down. "I bought you diamonds. You said I owed you. Necklace"

"Really? I feel bad I didn't get you anything,"
"It's okay, I bought myself some earrings"
"Still--"
."it's okay. You will buy me something someday right?"
Taraji nodded. "thank you"
Fantasia nodded. "can I see it?"

" it's in my room. A picture?".
" yes," she showed her a picture. "oh my gosh. That must have cost a fortune"

"You are worth every penny. You doing a great job here First Lady and I should appreciate you more"
. Taraji walked between Fantasia's legs. Then embraced her. Fantasia kissed her arm before wrapping her hands around her. "we are just friends right?" Taraji asked. "partners. Yes we are friends"

Meanwhile

KC found the necklace and assumed it was hers.
The card said "I am sorry for everything I put you through," she smiled and put it on. She was all smiles.
Fantasia forgot about her again. She slept in Taraji's bed. They cuddled the whole night.

In the morning.

They got ready for breakfast.
KC walked into the room wearing her glam dress with the necklace. Taraji looked at it and then looked at Fantasia. She didn't look impressed...

KC sat on Fantasia's lap and kissed her hard.
Zoe and Zach looked at each other angrily.
"Excuse me and my brother. We gonna go..."
"puke!" Zach added. They stormed out...
"I told you, never to do that in front of my kids. Was I never clear?"
Fantasia got KC off of her and went to talk to her kids.
KC sat down touching her necklace for everyone to notice.
"give it up KC we saw the necklace. Funny cause when Madame President told me to pick it up last night, she told me it was the first lady's, I guess you are the first lady now" Brooks said sarcastically. KC looked at Taraji, who looked at her without blinking.
She was starting to realize it wasn't her gift. She played dumb anyway.