Alcohol Bottle..

Fantasia came back into the room after 45 minutes
"So?"
Taraji stood up, holding her shot arm.
"It's a little above 20," she told her wife.
"how much above?"
"It's like 25 or 29, I'm not sure, But to my defense, most of them are just one-night stands. It wasn't that serious at all"

"Sure. 29 women plus John and Gabriel in college, 31 people in total. Terrific. You are not a slut at all!" Fantasia said sarcastically under her breath.
Taraji picked up a bottle of liquor and gulped then swallowed hard.
"I'm sorry, love was always off the table for me since the woman I loved was married to a man and was fighting so hard to be straight. I had to fuck away my feelings".

"Oh so, now we turning this around on me?"
"No, it was all me, but it is the past. I'm committed to you, I'm with you. I love you. I crave you, my past is just that, the past"

Fantasia sighed, she realized she'd been acting jealous and crazy.

"You are right. I'm sorry." Fantasia said.
Taraji walked closer. "I know I have an arm that's very painful right now but ever since you saved your wife, the way you did it, I've been so fucking hot. I'm horny as fuck. Is there a way we could? You know"

"You gotta heal first. Excuse me I'm gonna pack for us then help the kids get ready" Fantasia said walking away.
Taraji groaned dramatically, it sounded like some bear.
2 days later
They were back in New York City. Walking into a coffee shop holding hands. Got a table, sat down, and ordered.

Miley (Taraji's ex, who's also a doctor) walked in with her two kids, (7 and 5, a boy and a little girl) and her husband. Tall, well-built, and Idris Elba dark. Very handsome.

Taraji saw them taking their table. Fantasia followed her eyes. Miley looked good, like she had a job done on her ass, never carried her kids, and like she lives in a gym doing cardio. Her body was banging.
Fantasia sat back on her chair and looked at her wife who was plainly stealing looks.
Miley lifted her eyes and saw Taraji, their eyes locked. Miley smiled at her. Taraji smiled back.
Fantasia just watched.

Miley sent a waiter over to their table.
"vanilla latte for our former First Lady and chai tea latte for our former President, from the lady on table six, oh she said to tell you to run for office again please and I agree. Enjoy" the waiter said.

Fantasia turned and looked at Miley. She smiled.
"Okay, she's freaking me out, how did she know what I drink?"

"Babe, you were the president, everybody in this room can guess what you drink. Would you relax and enjoy your latte?" Taraji said.
Fantasia sulked. "I'm not having a drink from your ex!"
Taraji pulled a small bottle of whiskey from her purse and gulped
"Oh God, here we go again. Okay baby, don't drink it. Order something else" Taraji said.
Fantasia looked at her latte, it looked delicious.
"I'm just gonna taste it that's all," Fantasia said. Taraji smiled shaking her head.
Her phone rang it was Halle calling.

Taraji: hey baby girl m
Halle: Are you with mom? I have some news to share with both of you.
Taraji: sure, let me put you on speaker. Okay, you up...
Halle: Can she hear?
Tasia: I can hear. What's up?
Halle: I'm Pregnant.
(they both gasped, smiling).
Both: congratulations baby.
Taraji: we will be in San Francisco in two days, We are happy for you baby girl.
Halle: I'm happy too. I will be happier when you get here.

They hung up.
"Maybe we should invite all your exes!" Fantasia said. Every time she makes remarks about her wife's past sexual life, Taraji takes a drink. She was not aware she was becoming an alcoholic.
She emptied her whiskey.
"Waiter hey, over here. Do you serve alcohol?"

He chuckled. "No First Lady, we don't even serve tea," he said. "Bummer! I don't think I can make it without booze" Taraji said.

Fantasia drank her latte unaware of her wife slipping away into the alcohol bottle.
"So, you dicked down all your women?" Fantasia asked. "Really? Here, now? You wanna talk about my slutty days, right now?" Taraji asked.
"is just a question I forgot to ask"
Taraji stood up. "I need something to help me through this conversation. Give me a minute I will be right back" she said and walked out.
She went next door to a liquor store. Bought three bottles of whiskey.