Is She Guilty?

Sunday Morning

Halle and Paris jogged inside the house, laughing after racing.

Everybody looked at them. Fantasia loved how happy her baby looked, meanwhile, Kassie was happy Halle fixed her daughter. But Taraji wasn't sure how to feel about it. Hailey's heart was smashing out loud.

Paris was catching her breath. "you not gonna die on me are you?" Halle joked. They were laughing. "wait-wait a minute, I think something popped," Paris said. Halle snapped a picture. "wait, I'm all sweaty what are you doing"
"Catch me!" Halle said running away. "she's gonna-- she's gonna be the death of me," Paris told everybody before running after Halle.
Fantasia and Kassie looked at each other, Kassie smiled, and Fantasia smiled back. Their daughters looked happy.

Later that afternoon the First Lady and her daughter were leaving. Jack and Anna as well.

Kassie was making sure she didn't leave anything behind in the room. Karly walked in. "I had a great time this weekend baby. You reminded me that I deserve a little happiness of my own" Kassie said. "I miss you!" she added. "I wish you could talk to me--"
"I love you!" Karly said. Kassie fell in her arms. They hugged. "I love you too Karly"

"I talked to Fantasia, what a great listener she is, she agreed that every time y'all do something together, she will invite me to see you"
"she said that? I mean she's friends with my husband"

"she is, she told me, she also knows what this feels like" Kassie nodded. They kissed.
"get home safe My First Lady"

"I will. At least text me"
Kassie begged. "I got you"

Their bodyguards arrived.
"Well, goodbye," Kassie told everybody. They waved. She walked closer to Fantasia "Take care of my friend" she whispered. "it is my job" Fantasia said out loud. Kassie then approached Taraji. "I love you."
"I love you too," Taraji said and hugged her.

After their goodbyes, Paris and Halle shared a passionate kiss in front of everybody. Fantasia looked away. Taraji walked to the door and opened it. Paris walked to Fantasia.

"I know I owe you an apology. I'm still making it perfect. But thank you so much for letting me date your daughter. I feel so happy. Take care of her for me" Paris said and kissed Fantasia on the cheek. Fantasia nodded. She walked away, waved, and walked out. Halle stood at the Exit and waved till they pulled away.

"damn goodbyes are shitty," She said making the room laugh. Hailey was feeling like shit.
"Okay time for our prominent exit" Jack joked pulling their luggage. Fantasia and Taraji Raced to hug him and his pregnant fiancee. It became a group hug. "call okay!" Taraji told them. "yes ma'am!" they said kissing them.
Jack and Halle hugged tight. Jack whispered something. Halle giggled and kissed him. Fantasia and Taraji looked at each other, feeling proud.

Jack hugged Gabi then Gina. They walked out...
."let me take you to the airport," Gabi told JJ. She hugged everybody. They left as well. Then Karly. Then Kris and Kia on the same ride.
Hailey got her bag and headed to the door. Halle walked out of the room as if she couldn't care less. Hailey looked at Fantasia. "tell her I've decided to go back to LA, my plane is leaving tonight" She said "Go tell her" Fantasia said. "I--".

"Hailey, you need to woman up. Go" Fantasia said. Hailey went to Halle's room
"Uh, Halle!" that was the first time she didn't say bear. "goodbye Hailey. Good luck. I know you going back. Kris couldn't stop yapping about it this morning. Do me a favor when you marry her. Don't invite my family.
."we just sharing an apartment"
."that you bought. Kris can't afford an apartment".
"just get out of my life. You know exactly what you want and that's Kris. You keep choosing her. Do you boo! I will do that. I'm doing me"