Sexual Frustrations

On the plane to Texas, Fantasia held Taraji's hand to calm her down, cause she was something close to a mess. And Fantasia as always, she's strong for her.

They arrived. Slept in a hotel. Same hotel, same bed. In each other's arms, both dripping wet, wishing the other person could start something. Fantasia was done... She was waiting to cum hard, Taraji was wet and needed all the tease and touch in the world. But they both "respected" that the other person was upset about their granddaughter and didn't dare try anything.
The breathing under those covers was very intense. Fantasia secretly rubbed her own pussy. The other hand was on her mouth to suppress the moans.
Taraji heard that. It made her hotter, but she pretended to be asleep.
Fantasia's moans got away from her. She paused. Taraji's pussy started dripping. Fantasia wanted to have fun so badly.

Taraji's phone beeped to snap them out of it. Fantasia stopped. Taraji checked her phone.
"Jack just arrived, he checked in. We will talk to him in the morning" she told her. "great!" Fantasia said, it sounded like just breath and whispers. They battled sleep all night. Tossing, and turning.

In the morning
Jack came to their room while Fantasia was showering and rubbing her pussy in the bathroom.

"Hey, Mom. Is... Is  she here,?"
"your mother? Yes, she's here, or don't you want her to be, cause she got better things to do,"

"I do okay, I want her here,"
"you should tell her that and apologize. My war with her has nothing to do with you kids, don't you get that? She is your mother Jack. She loves you, and it hurts her knowing you disowned her like that,"

"I know, it hurt me too."

Fantasia came out frustrated. She couldn't cum.
"Hey, Jack. I will be in the bedroom, I know you probably don't even want me here." Fantasia said.
. "Mom!" Jack said. Fantasia turned. Taraji walked away.

"I am so sorry. I disrespected you and took a side. I was just hurt y'all hurt each other. I'm sorry I acted like a brat"

"You are my brat, Jack, my baby. I can take your hurt and punches, what I won't take is you disowning me or disrespecting me. Even though I deserved it. It broke my heart, and it still hurts"

"I am sorry Mom. I want you here, I need you here, please stay, help me find my baby,"

"boy, I'm not going anywhere until we find her. Sit down and tell me what's going on"
They both sat down.

"Are you okay honey? you look thin, and stressed out, who do I really have to beat?"

"I'm okay ma!"
"Jack..."

"Okay. My wife is not the same anymore but what can you do?!"
Fantasia listened. "You know I give bad advice but I listen, what's going on?"
"We went to her hometown for a high school reunion thing, she reconnected with an ex there, and I ignored the signs that they were bonding. But she had never been the same since. Her ex is a bully, He bullied the shit out of me about my race confusion and called me white and privileged. Made the whole party hate me, I felt emasculated you know. So I lost her respect. She's been going home a lot and I smell divorce papers coming back with her" Jack confided. Fantasia was speechless for a moment.

She took his hand. "You know who you are baby. Don't ever let ignorant people make you doubt yourself, because you are freaking Royalty. You came out of the most smartest, powerful three people I know. I think Lana's ex is threatened by you. Look at you. And everything else you got and accomplished. You are gold baby. And if Lana doubts that, then she is not the one after all, but it doesn't mean it is the end of the world. It is not, there is still love out there for you"

Jack just nodded.
"So this kidnapping... What is it about? Any information?"

"Nah, She's not even communicating with me about nothing. She sent me a message to tell me my daughter was kidnapped."