Part 5:

The Change.

Fantasia:
47
Back in the Department as Head of Chiefs, just an overrated title for people who do so little for a big paycheck. Although she was on vacation a lot, dating a loaded man, remember the yacht guy she ones red flagged? Yeah, they started dating 6 months ago and he was taking her places every other two weeks. His name is Cole Casier. The bar she loves so much? He owns it. She was basically living on the road, spending time with the kids three days a week, and sometimes traveling with them. Their first divorce anniversary is coming up in a few days. By they, I mean she and her ex-wife Taraji P. Henson.

Taraji:
47
Federal Judge also known as Chief Justice. (she has other business on the side - Internationally)
She wasn't officially seeing anybody but she and Paige Farrow reconnected as friends and wanted each other Neither one of them was able to propose anything, Taraji kept thinking "I'm not into white women" and Paige kept thinking, "I'm straight!". After breaking Fantasia's heart a year and a half ago, she hasn't been able to talk to her, she would stutter and get tongue-tight and not be able to get a sentence out until Fantasia walked out on her. So recently she just doesn't talk to avoid embarrassing herself.

Regina:
Re-married, she married Lisa, and were expecting their first child. Still lives in London. Gabi was married and on honeymoon in Italy with her husband. She still lives in London too.

Halle and Paris were married. I bet now she wishes she had taken her mother's advice because there is nothing that hurts like waiting at home for your cheating wife whom you can't live without.

Jack realized this love thing was not for him. He was just hooking up but became the best dad ever.
Rome is almost 6 now.

The twins are 4.
Josh is 16.

*********************************
In Italy, Milan.

Fantasia just checked into a presidential suit with her new boo.
She was on a phone texting her sisters who were both in the same hotel, they made plans to meet at the bar to catch up.
She squealed.
"I can't wait to see my sisters. Let me take a quick shower before tonight!" she said and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled.

She took a shower and changed. After two hours of shopping online while her boyfriend was working, she finally picked up her purse and headed out.

She saw her sister by the bar and rushed there screaming. They all hugged.
"you look fancy!" Gabi said touching Fantasia's jewelry. "ain't I? I forgot how it feels like to date money, Money can't hurt you, it takes care of you"
Gina playfully rolled her eyes. "you are better than that!" Gina said. "Let her be happy please," Gabi said. "please!" Fantasia added. "Is she? Pardon me, let me be direct, are you happy Fantasia or are you pretending?" Gina asked. Fantasia turned to leave. Gabi grabbed her arm. "we are just talking. We are concerned that's all" She said.

"I feel attacked. People who are concerned wouldn't be attacking me. Of course, I'm happy" Fantasia said with her teeth clenched.
"Let's just drink!" she added. They settled down and ordered drinks.

"Okay, I'm sorry for coming off too strong. I'm just worried bout you that's all" Gina said. Fantasia nodded. "I get it!" she said lowering her voice, she sounded sad. "Are you happy?"
"Half the time and I think it should be good enough 'cause I haven't been happy in a very long time." She said honestly. Gina placed her hand on top of her sister's. "I'm sorry!"
"Hey, is my honeymoon. No tears, we are gonna be fine, we are fine hot, intelligent, smart, we earn 8 figures.."
"double that!" Gina said raising her hand slightly. "okay stop bragging, I was talking to my normal sister, you are not normal, who earns what you earn?"
They laughed. "see, good vibes. Let's drink" Gabi said picking her drink.