Part 8: We Rise!

Two years later:

Fantasia didn't run for president the second time.
She wanted a break to focus on her family. A lot of people's hearts were broken.

They were back in New York.
People still respected her like she was still the president.
She was Taking a gap year from politics, the Department, and everything. Just staying home, Taking her kids to school and picking them up, sometimes picking her wife up from work.
But in the afternoon she played basketball with streets Young men. It was an undercover hobby, her real mission was taking them off the street, off drugs and anything bad.
Yes wife, they couldn't stay away from not marrying each other so they tied the knot again about a year ago.

Taraji was back in the Chambers. She was the chief Justice, a respected Judge everywhere.

Also, she was a part-time law professor at NYU.

Halle was trying hard to get pregnant after these years of saying no to her wife, and she decided she was ready... And wanted to surprise her, but it wasn't happening for her...

The twins were 13, famous social media influencers, and made their own money.

Jack decided being a fireman was cool and great but he wanted more, so he opened a business with all his money, he had a shoe factory but didn't quit his job, his mothers motivated him to be the best he could be and that's what he was doing. After he and Lana separated two years ago, they were finally making the divorce final, but Lana wanted him back so badly, and because of that, he always fuck her meanwhile he has a new girlfriend, who stays with him. Guess who? Jan.
But does Jack love Jan?
Oh, and Lana is an attorney now, a criminal offense attorney. Taraji and the family forgave her, after finding out, she didn't sleep with her ex, although she was hanging out with him, so Taraji was grooming her into the best lawyer. And she was the kick-ass one.
Jack can't stand looking at her in that pantsuit, he always unbuckles his pants and fuck her the way she loved it. And, she did love how he gave it to her. Loved him very much and regretted everything she did. But he was getting them divorced finally...how would she win him back?

Dani was running for Presidency... Shocker. Hey I mean Shocker shocker!!

Remember Zola? Coffee shop owner with twins? Her twins were dating the Barrino twins.

There's a harmless, but mentally challenged girl at the university who is obsessed with Fantasia, she sees her whenever she comes to pick up her wife. Taraji knows, but her wife has no Idea cause she's focused on their marriage.

Fantasia was finally done with therapy... For now.

Kassie came out as gay,
She was not dating anyone but every girl wanted to flirt with her. She lived in New York and lectured Political science at the same school as Taraji. Their friendship was stronger because Dani turned from Taraji a few years ago. So sometimes they rode together to school. There was a girl in her class who was crazy about her. She wouldn't wear panties to class, spread her legs, and sometimes secretly rub her pussy, Taraji advised her to kick her out or lose her job, and she was tempted to fuck her.

The final Part!!

Y'all still here?