The Ex In My System

Three Months Later

The white house publicists succeeded in telling the press that The First Lady was out of the Country. (on business).

Dani and Fantasia both performed her jobs as well. She was taken out of the Payroll. Fantasia paid Dani extra under Taraji's name.

They divorced a month ago. Taraji signed the papers through the Electronics.

Fantasia was running for office for the second Time. Dani was supportive. She was actually acting like the new First Lady. She was flirting like crazy, but Fantasia never flirted back, nothing against Dani, She was just regretting letting Taraji go like that.

Taraji and Gina were closer. No sex, although they were both always horny and wet for each other. But they kept their friendship, totally friendly and not intimate.

There was a big National budget meeting in DC, the First Lady had to be there. Fantasia couldn't ask Taraji to come because of how rude she's been to her. So she made her staff send an important email to her. And crossed her fingers that Taraji showed up. Of course, she's gonna go, she needs an excuse to see her kids.

She bought a new Gown... New shoes. Got her hair done. Basically pampered herself. She has been working out for this meeting.
The ass was popping. Thickness in all the right places. She looked hot.
Gina came to take her to the airport. She showed her the dress, Gina was drooling.
Taraji put it in her bag. Changed her clothes.
"that dress needs something to pop, and so do those beautiful big brown eyes."
. Taraji blushed. Gina pulled out a jewelry box. A jewellery called. Million pieces. It had a million diamonds on it. It was a new trend for rich people. Gina bought it for Taraji.
Her eyes watered. "million pieces? Gina, I can't accept this baby. You've already done more than enough and not once did you expect a favor or anything in return. Keep this for yourself"

"I want you to have it. I have a feeling you won't Come back. So you will have something to remember me by. I had the greatest short time of my life with you Taraji. Thank you"
"me too. Hey, how come we never--"

"I don't know. I really don't know" Gina said. Taraji walked close grabbed the base of her neck and gave her the hottest kiss. They pulled away to gasp for air, looking at each other. "now you have something to remember me by" Taraji said. Gina blushed. They walked out.

Taraji got on a plane.
Arrived, less than 30 hours later.
She arrived at 4 in the morning. The meeting was at 9. She went to a hotel for a nap.

At 9.
The meeting Started. "I'm sorry she is not coming," Dani said. "This will ruin my second run. I won't win this time" Fantasia whispered back. "We will do everything to help you win. Between you and I, there is a hot burning idea, we just need to brainstorm until we find it"
Dani said assuring her. Fantasia said nothing.
Kassie and her husband walked in and took their chairs.

"Everyone here? Should we begin?" The director asked.
They were all just looking at each other.
The security guy escorted Taraji. She made an entrance. They all turned. Fantasia was just taking a sip of her water, she choked on it, spitting all over important people.
They gasped. Kassie took most of that spit.
"Madame President!" The director said. "I am so sorry Former first lady," Fantasia said. Kassie was upset. Taraji took her hand. "give us a minute" Taraji said smiling. She took Kassie to the bathroom.

"You here. I'm happy, but girl, did you have to make such an entrance look at what your President did to my dress?"

"it's just water, and well spit. But it will dry, come here" Taraji helped her.

They returned to the meeting.
Fantasia held it in this time. She was drooling though...
Taraji took a chair...
Fantasia couldn't keep her eyes off her. Taraji knew she was looking at her but looked away.
Fantasia failed to keep herself together. She fucked up her meeting, looking incompetent.
Dani wanted to jump in and save her. She had no idea what to say.

The Department! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें