Lies She Told: 2

Two weeks Later:

Taraji and Fantasia have been having sex everywhere in the house like rabbits. They had a new toy that made them crazy about each other. A long vibrating double dildo that satisfied both at the same time.

Taraji received a spam email from Gina a week ago. It was address to Sonia's studio where she does her blogs and podcasts.

*you want the truth? Ask Sonia*
She has been thinking about what to do...

Her wife was working late to catch up on her work. She took her jacket and phone and got in her car. Typed the address in and drove.
*your destiny is on the left* the automobile notified her.
She was turning the car when she saw her Wife's car parked next to the Tinyhouse.

She snapped a picture and sent it to Gina.
*I don't think I should be asking anybody anything. She's here*

Her phone peeped.
*then get out of the car and go check it out*
Taraji breathed hard and got out of the car. She sneaked towards the house, she tried peeking inside. It was dark inside or just impossible to see inside. She then checked the car. It was really her wife's car. She went to her car and drove back home.

She waited for her:
20 minutes later Fantasia came home. She tossed her keys on the umbrella stand and tossed her handbag.

"Finally a face I love to look at," She said. Taraji was on her laptop stalking Sonia. She minimized the page and shut her laptop. They kissed.
"Tell me about your day. Everything, don't leave a detail" Taraji said.

"oh boy, my day was boring baby you don't wanna know. Just media coverage and stuff!"

"what stuff?"
"you know... Meetings and stuff"

"stuff?"

"yeah, press releases and..."
"Stuff?" Taraji asked. "Yeah. How was your day?" Fantasia asked. "You know. Stuff!" Taraji said. Fantasia chuckled. "yeah okay. Do we have anything to eat, I'm starved"

"no. I didn't have time to prepare anything. I can order in"

"Chinese?" Fantasia asked grinning. Taraji hates Chinese food and her wife knows it. "sure why not? anything for you"
Fantasia smiled and walked away.

Taraji ordered Chinese food for her wife.

After shower. They sat around a coffee table. The food arrived. Taraji dished up for Fantasia and handed it to her. She smiled "Thank you, baby"

"enjoy. I'm gonna, go to the gym" Taraji said. "you are there a lot. Any specific training?"

"yes, I need to punch something!" Taraji said. Fantasia chuckled softly. "okay"

Taraji went to the Gym to get her frustrations out.

After that session. She went to shower the sweats off.

They fucked in the pool. Then Taraji asked to be excused. She went to their shared office with her laptop to continue Stalking Sonia.

There was a new blog post.
*Best day of my life! - no details just... Smiling emojis*

Taraji clicked on the comments. She checked the replies to a comment:
*Your crush came over?*

1 reply: I Bet they bumped cookies and milk🤪🤪
Commenter: Sonia tell us... I'm Dingling my legs.
Sonia: wouldn't you like to know 🤪🤪🤪we bumped things alright. I can't stop thinking about her.
2 reply: hmmm 🤪🤪🤪was the bumping too bumpy or what?
Sonia: it was creamy. Cream dripping everywhere. She was-- girl, she was amazing. So I can officially call her my girlfriend, she's not a crush anymore baby I smashed. 🤪🤪🤪Hard.