The Dream

Day 5 of 10

Fantasia has been texting back and forth with Toni, she thought there was nothing wrong with it cause her wife knew about it. Meanwhile, Taraji hated how she felt about everything. Feeling like her marriage was now a three-way, relationship. For the past three days, all they did was talk about how great sex with Toni was, which was really great Toni was great as well but Taraji couldn't help to feel some type of way about her marriage. It suddenly didn't feel strong enough to stand on its own. Cause it was Toni this, Toni that and it was starting to drive her crazy realizing her wife actually had real feelings for Toni.

It just didn't feel right anymore, she regretted agreeing to do a threesome.
She got downstairs and her wife was on a video call with Toni showing her the breakfast she made for Taraji.

"Morning, you up early," Taraji said. "yes I had to make you something cause I know you will be in court virtually today.

Toni; tell her I said good morning.
Fantasia: oh babe, Toni says hi.
Taraji: hi.

She then poured coffee. Fantasia and Toni laughed about something. Taraji rolled her eyes.  She wasn't able to reach out to her wife because she was unavailable and busy with Toni.

Fantasia: you know this ass doesn't play.
Toni: I like it better butt naked.

Fantasia blushed.
Taraji clenched her teeth and pushed her coffee mug away. It spilled off the counter.
She felt frustrated.

Fantasia: when are you coming back? My wife and I can't wait to see you...naked again
Toni: oh really. I will be back next week then. will you make the trip worth my while?
Fantasia: we certainly will.

Taraji mobbed the coffee and cleaned up the mess. "I will just work upstairs. Enjoy your time with your new pal" Taraji said.

Fantasia didn't hear her. She went upstairs to start working. She took 6 hours, she felt really tired and needed to stretch, she needed to take a walk.

She found Fantasia still on a video call with Toni.
This was getting a little out of hand. Taraji snatched the phone from her wife's ear.
"Bye Toni!" she said and hung up, Fantasia's jaw dropped.
Tarai then blocked and deleted her number and handed the phone to her wife. "now can I have some us time? I haven't touched my wife or kissed my wife in peace without distraction. It's been about her in everything. Our lovemaking and our conversation and what we do. Her name always pops up. I feel like I'm Married to two women. I just want my wife" She shouted. "You could marry us both," Fantasia said licking her lips seductively. Taraji felt defeated

"What?"
"nothing babe. Nothing!"
"I need a drink. Don't wait up!" Taraji said storming out.
Just like that...the honeymoon was ruined. Taraji was done with her wife, she was done!

She got to the bar and had a couple of shots. Went to the parking lot took her wife's Ferrari and drove home.

It was a 5 hours drive. She left the cottage at 4 pm and got home at around 10 pm. She was drinking and driving. She arrived home full-blown drunk.

She found Gina working. "hey, how was the honeymoon, wait, you are not supposed to be here today." Gina said. Taraji sniffled. "no we are not. But im here" Taraji said. Gina stood up.
"Oh, sweetie. I'm scared to ask."
"Don't ask. I'm gonna go pack"
"Taraji no!"