The Scar: 1

Welcome to Part 3 of the Department.

Three weeks After the Shooting that almost took Fantasia's life.

Ever since the Shooting, Fantasia has been jumpy, frightened, and startled. She still has to catch some sleep with all these nightmares. It brought back every traumatic event in her life like,
The time she was abducted. Her mother's death.
Three times of getting shot at a job. The time her husband was taken for ransom. The time she thought Taraji was dead and she got arrested for it.
A glass could break and she would jump on her wife. Or start shaking. She could be enjoying family time and suddenly her mind takes her to a trance where she could just be silent.

She was traumatized and living in fear. She hears gunshots everywhere she goes. Her therapist told Taraji to force her out of her comfort zone or else she would lose her forever. Taraji hasn't had sex in 3 weeks and counting. She gonna do everything in her power to have her wife back.

She organized a game night (for a weekend). Invited a couple of people who she knew cared about her wife.

She invited Kassie, and to surprise her she invited Kassie's mysterious woman. She invited Gina and her British wife Beth, who is of prominent British importance. Gabi and JJ, Halle's friends Came over. Jack and Anna were there. They were trying to keep it as big as they could. The more the merrier right?

The guests came over, except the mysterious woman. Paris insisted on coming with her mother, we all know that all she wanted was to see Taraji. Fantasia felt powerless seeing that girl
in her house. That made her lose her cool. Because of the state, she was in, she just became Insecure and helpless, she couldn't talk about shit with her wife anymore so she was forced to bottle it in until therapy with her doctor. It was unhealthy.

She was no longer that Fantasia we all know and hate to love. Fierce and strong, a pillar, a fighter, a badass woman. A good mother, a great lover, and a wonderful wife. She was just the vulnerable woman in the room. Worse part of it all she knew who was trying to kill her and couldn't even talk about it with her wife. Fantasia hated being vulnerable to Taraji because the only moment she showed her a powerless side of her was in the bedroom and nowhere else. It made her feel like losing all kinds of power would make her weak. 
But didn't realize she was already weak. The sight of Paris made her weaker, she felt like tearing up cause she knew this girl was gonna be flirting with her wife and wouldn't give it up no matter what Taraji did or said to her.

Have you ever felt hopeless and helpless? That's what the shooting did to Fantasia. She could be hanging around a crowd looking weaker than everybody in the room, combined.

Every time she sees Paris following her wife out of the room, her stomach would turn, she would feel sick, feel like puking.
She decided to leave the room for a while. Going to hide in her closet.

The scar on her body made her emotional and insecure which was why she couldn't take her clothes off in front of her wife. The injury was too big and it ruined "sexy" for her.
She rubbed it, tears running down. Halle followed her into the room because she was really worried about her. She peeked in to watch her.

Fantasia aggressively rubbed her scar, sobbing. Like she wished for it to disappear. She lost it and howled. She literally cried. Halle's tears rolled from her face looking at her mother breaking down. She then left.

She bumped into Gina in the hallway. "I love this house, you just get lost like a stupid ass person, I lost my room again," Gina said laughing stupidly. Halle pointed, and the tears came down again so she sniffled.
"lovebug, what's wrong?"
She pointed at the master bedroom. "she needs more help. She needs more" Halle said. "Mummy? I will get her help what kind of help? Baby help me help her "