2: Tongue Kiss

The waist under his palms were incredibly thin. Shen Yucheng's cold palms tightened slightly. Even through his sweater, he could imagine how soft this waist was. If he were a little tougher, he would be able to assume various extremely difficult and charming poses.

His eyes darkened a little more. If his sexual interest was only six points at first, it has now skyrocketed to ten points.

Sensing the uneasy mood of the person in his arms, Shen Yucheng hugged the person thoughtfully to avoid those wolf-like eyes. His eyes with a trace of lust fell on the delicate face, and he squinted, "Are you an adult? "

The sound coming from the top of the head was as low and rich as a cello, which was very nice.

Mu Xingchen, who was trapped in Shen Yucheng's arms, had no intention of admiring it. He was stiff and forced to follow his footsteps to the booth hidden in the darkness, and then... he was pressed on the waist and sat on Shen Yucheng's lap. He was scared at this close distance, and became even more frightened after seeing the protagonist carefully pick up the broken cup.

Thinking that he might have messed up the mission and was about to lose the chance of resurrection, a layer of mist slowly appeared in his eyes, and he quickly communicated with the system in his mind.

"Did I ruin the protagonist's encounter? I failed the first mission, would I still be able to do the other missions?"

The system comforted him, "You have completed the mission. The world will automatically fill in other plots. As long as you are there to witness when they meet, you have completed the mission."

Shen Yucheng didn't know Mu Xingchen's true thoughts. When he saw the person in his arms with watery eyes and looking like he was about to cry, a burning desire went straight to his lower abdomen, but he had no interest in minors, so he suppressed it in the end.

Frowning, he asked again, "Are you an adult?"

Mu Xingchen, who felt relieved after receiving the system's answer, subconsciously raised his head and said, "I'm an adult."

Shen Yucheng saw himself in those moist eyes. He knew that the little lamb in his arms had already grown up, and he no longer suppressed his desires. He put one hand into the sweater and held his thin waist, feeling the smooth and tender touch. It made him a little unable to control himself.

Why is it so slippery and soft?

Mu Xingchen was startled by the cool palm on his waist. Before he could refuse, a big hand pressed tightly on the back of his head, and he was completely stunned when his lower lip was bitten.

The green reaction of the little lamb in his arms pleased Shen Yucheng. He unceremoniously stretched out his tongue to push away the closed lips, licked it in the warm mouth domineeringly and forcefully, and finally grabbed the tongue that wanted to dodge and sucked it. entangled.

The lamb was incredibly delicious, and the tongue that kept dodging was even softer and sweeter. Shen Yucheng was completely aroused, and the hand holding his thin waist began to move down, slipping into the loose casual pants, and kneading the plump and round pussy. The beauty of the buttocks and palms made him hit harder and harder, and his fingers also touched some hidden parts.

The moment his butt was rubbed, Mu Xingchen finally recovered from the huge shock. He refused Shen Yucheng's tongue and struggled with resistance with his hands, but the struggling and grinding movements made the man underneath him even more horny.

The tall and domineering Shen Yucheng didn't pay attention to his struggle at all. Panting slightly, he took out the hand that was rubbing his buttocks and once again grasped the soft and thin waist, pressing it hard against his hard crotch.