73: so what if hes my brother

It was another long and painful rehabilitation training. Mu Xingchen had no right to resist and say no, and he found that the rehabilitation training video on Lu Wenyi's phone was not just the one from yesterday, because he paid special attention to it when casting the screen today. , and saw that it was densely packed with videos of rehabilitation training.

After the rehabilitation training, Lu Wenyi took his sweaty brother to take a shower. It was probably because he was too tired. He was not resisted during the whole process today. He took out the brother who had wiped off the water droplets after taking a shower and put him on the bed. He touched his brother's lips with his fingertips and asked, "Are you hungry?"

Mu Xingchen weakly opened the fingers on his lips and refused to answer any questions.

After Lu Wenyi stared at his knocked-down hand for a moment, he sighed in distress, "Chenchen has forgotten what my brother said and wants to be punished."

Perhaps it was because Lu Wenyi didn't touch him much last night and today, and because he had collected so many rehabilitation training videos to help him with rehabilitation training, Mu Xingchen subconsciously thought that Lu Wenyi might not go too far, and silently covered the quilt Pull it over to cover your naked body.

Lu Wenyi, who had a panoramic view of all his brother's movements, chuckled. He turned around and walked to the closet. He opened the drawer and picked out a pair of light blue underwear from the sexy underwear he bought yesterday. The underwear was tied with lace and was only tied in the middle. There was some fabric in that area and the rest was all pretty lace.

Behind the buttocks are two large pieces of lace that wrap around the buttocks. They don't look very exposed, but the middle part near the butthole is empty.

The freshly washed underwear still exuded the fragrance of laundry detergent. Lu Wenyi couldn't wait to smell his younger brother's scent on the underwear, so he picked clothes much faster. After he finished picking out the clothes, he took out a pink vibrator from the drawer. He quickly walked back to the bed with these things, his deep eyes gleaming with excitement and morbidity.

Mu Xingchen, who looked at Lu Wenyi, felt scared instinctively, but before he could make any move, the man standing by the bed threw everything in his hands onto the bed, and his tall figure suddenly pressed down on him. come over.

Mu Xingchen, who was easily pushed down on the bed, had red eyes, "Lu Wenyi!"

"Yes." Lu Wenyi responded lazily, and immediately grabbed his brother's resisting hands and pressed them to his head, licking and kissing the white and smooth skin with his thin lips like fire, and whispered a vague warning, " Be good, don't move, or my brother will hurt you."

His other free hand was restless. He first stroked Mu Xingchen's belly and lower abdomen for a moment, then forcefully spread his brother's legs, which were sore and weak after doing rehabilitation training, and touched his dry flesh with his fingers. After touching it and confirming that there was no water coming out, he reached forward and held his brother's limp cock.

Rehabilitation training has already cost Mu Xingchen half his life. Now he was pressed on the bed and had no strength to resist. Tears soon fell from his eyes as he was kissed.

Lu Wenyi immediately moved forward and licked away the tears from the corner of his brother's eyes. After he found that the cock in his hand did not respond after touching it for a while, he released his hands holding Mu Xingchen's arms, slid down, and replaced his palms with his lips and tongue. .

The dick in his mouth had just been carefully cleaned by him. There was no odor on it. Lu Wenyi raised his hand and took off his gold-rimmed glasses. He pressed Mu Xingchen's waist and hips in fascination, and gave his brother a blowjob with his head rising and falling.