Ch 104 - Arc 7

"Temporarily block the host's emotions and memories in the 1002 world, and wish the host a successful completion of the new mission~"

"Classmate? Please give way."

Mu Xingchen, who was holding a pot of flowers, quickly got out of the way and watched the boy holding a basketball enter the dormitory. He looked up the plot and read it again with some confusion.

The world this time is generally relatively youthful and dull. He is a transfer student this time, and his family conditions are not very good. He needs to work part-time to continue going to school.

The protagonists, Gong and Shou, are both members of the basketball team, and the encounter between the two was nothing earth-shattering. They just joined the basketball team together, and then slowly developed feelings during their daily interactions.

"The acting task this time is quite simple." Mu Xingchen muttered in a low voice, gently pinched the petals with his fingers, slowly moved to the door of the dormitory just now, knocked on the door, and attracted the attention of the two people in the room. He whispered, "Hello, I'm a new transfer student."

The boy who had just entered with the basketball suddenly realized, "The new roommate is you, come in quickly."

"Thanks."

Mu Xingchen walked into the room and looked at the boy who was standing up to move things from the bed where some items were placed.

The other party was bending over to organize the items. He seemed to notice Mu Xingchen's inspection. He glanced at him indifferently and continued to organize the items without any reaction.

He is tall and handsome, and his short hair makes his handsome face look even more masculine. His whole person exudes strong hormones, and this person... is the protagonist Shou.

Living in the same dormitory as the protagonist, it is necessary to establish a good relationship in order to complete future tasks. Mu Xingchen immediately ran over and introduced himself with a smile, "Hello, my name is Mu Xingchen."

Half a minute later, a cold and pleasant voice sounded, "Qin Che."

"Your name is so nice!" It's definitely right to say more nice things!

The basketball boy, who was sitting on the chair with his legs crossed and eating some fruit, clicked his tongue and looked at his new roommate who was obviously getting close to Qin Che with interest. He thought to himself that this guy is definitely a crook and his behavior was too damn obvious. .

But what he didn't expect was that Qin Che, who usually seemed to treat everyone as an ant in his eyes, even gave a faint hum.

Yes, these two probably see eye to eye.

The basketball boy stood up and wandered toward the door. He added with a smile, "Just call me Lao San. Let's go, you two chat."

Qin Che put away the things on the bed, glanced at the people beside him, turned back to his desk, and started studying.

I have no intention of wasting any more time with my new roommate.

When Mu Xingchen saw that Qin Che didn't want to talk to him, he took the initiative and said, "I'll go bring my things up." After that, he quickly left the dormitory.

Mu Xingchen, who returned to the first floor to move his luggage, sighed in his mind, "The protagonist has such a strong aura. I'm a little scared to be alone with him."

"……Yeah."

"You're not human and you don't understand."

Mu Xingchen didn't have much luggage, just bedding, a few sets of clothes, two pairs of shoes, and some books. He didn't have a computer, so he was poor.