49: buying birth control pills after doing the job

Mu Xingchen's mouth felt sore, and Xingzhou didn't have any intention of cumming. In addition, he was also so empty that he was seduced by Alpha's ubiquitous pheromones, so he was reluctant to move his tongue.

Sensing the little Omega's perfunctory behavior, Alpha straightened his back in dissatisfaction, his waist almost softened by the cry-like hum, "Spit it out."

Seeing the rosy-faced little Omega eagerly vomiting out his penis, Xingzhou was a little unhappy, but when Mu Xingchen squirmed and sat on him with a shy face, his hard penis was pressed under the soft buttocks, All the unhappiness disappeared in an instant.

There is obviously not much flesh on the body, and occasionally bones can be felt, but why is the butt so soft? !

Mu Xingchen pressed his hot hands on Xingzhou's chest, feeling the astonishingly large member under his butt, but his beautiful eyes were full of hesitation and struggle.

He is afraid.

I was afraid that Alpha would be knocked into the reproductive cavity and ejaculate again. Although it was very comfortable when he was knocked into the reproductive cavity, but... what if I got pregnant?

The fear of possible pregnancy shrouded Mu Xingchen so deeply that after Xingzhou waited patiently for two minutes without waiting for him to take the initiative to swallow his penis, he finally couldn't help but lift up the Omega's butt and support him The hard penis violently broke into the wet and flowing back hole.

The wet hole had completely adapted to Alpha's size. Such rough thrusting not only did not make Mu Xingchen feel uncomfortable, but instead instantly gave him a surge of intense pleasure. He groaned and hugged Xing Zhou's neck tightly.

Xingzhou sat up and hugged Mu Xingchen, fucking him face to face. His voice was filled with uncontrollable excitement, "Lick me!"

Mu Xingchen, who felt comfortable being fucked, let out a few soft moans, then lay obediently on Xing Zhou's shoulder, stretched out his soft tongue and licked the Alpha's sweaty, mint-smelling neck. The rich pheromones made the Omega Narrowing his eyes in comfort, he took the flesh on Alpha's neck and licked it hard.

Xingzhou's hands suddenly pinched Omega's buttocks and rubbed them. He gasped in fright, and growled and urged, "Lick all over your body!"

Mu Xingchen licked and bit Xingzhou's skin inch by inch, leaving one moan after another that made Alpha extremely excited. When he bit Alpha's nipple, his genital cavity was poked hard several times, and he was about to be sent away. The Omega who reached climax couldn't hold it back any longer and suddenly sucked the nipple in his mouth tightly, moaning and ejaculating against Alpha's waist.

Alpha had no intention of waiting for him to finish ejaculation, and suddenly pressed the thin Omega completely under him. He held Mu Xingchen's legs with one hand and supported the bed with the other. He panted and fucked hard, and it was easy. Then Mu Xingchen's back was brought to climax.

The hot semen overflowed from the genital cavity, and Xingzhou's huge glans buried deep inside was washed head-on. His scalp was numb, and his eyes were scarlet as he grabbed and rubbed the Omega's butt that was in a double orgasm, gasping and humming. , "Why is it so easy to fuck? It feels so good!"

Mu Xingchen fluttered in the clouds for a while, until he felt that the sexual organ buried in his body began to hit the delicate entrance of the reproductive cavity, and he was instantly frightened and fell from the clouds.

Holding back a moan, he pushed Xing Zhou's chest pitifully and begged for mercy, "Don't, don't go in."

The domineering little prince was very dissatisfied. He thrust his waist and hips crazily. His eyes were red and fierce because of the banging and lustful sounds at the joint, "Why can't you fuck?!"