66: brother loves you

Mu Xingchen's hand was held by Lu Wenyi. Even though his hands were sticky from being ejaculated, he could only continue to hold his genitals that were slowly dormant after ejaculation. With red eyes, he struggled to avoid the lips and tongues licking around his neck, " Brother! Stop licking!"

Lu Wenyi took advantage of being 'drunk' and ignored Mu Xingchen's protests. He buried his handsome face in the neck that smelled of alcohol mixed with medicinal and disinfectant water and licked it over and over again. Not long after ejaculation, his penis became soft again in his brother's hands. Hot.

Feeling the changes in the genitals under his palms, Mu Xingchen became anxious, but his legs couldn't use any strength, and his hands were imprisoned by his brother's hot hands. All his struggles were in vain, and he could only bear it. My brother's licks and kisses.

Using your hands to help pull it out can be said to be mutual help between men, but licking the neck is obviously too much. Mu Xingchen's anxious eyes were filled with mist, "Brother!!!"

Lu Wenyi hummed in a low voice, raised his head, looked at his anxious brother who was about to cry, and tilted his head, "What's wrong?"

All Mu Xingchen's anger and shame disappeared when he saw Lu Wenyi's eyes. There was no trace of clarity in those eyes. Thinking that he was facing a complete drunk now, he was so weak that he wanted to cry without tears. In a coaxing tone, he said, "Brother, would you like to take a shower now?"

He tried his best to get rid of this obviously unethical situation, but even when he said this, Lu Wenyi was still holding his brother's hand and jerking his cock that had hardened again.

"Brother--" As soon as he called him, he saw Lu Wenyi nodded and said, "Okay, brother, give Chenchen a bath."

"You're not giving me a bath! You're taking a bath yourself!"

It's a pity that all Mu Xingchen's protests were not worth mentioning in front of Lu Wenyi. When he was forced to be stripped naked and carried into the bathtub, facing his brother who was taking off his clothes naked, he was still in a state of confusion.

I didn't expect that the situation would turn out like this. You were obviously just here to take a rest, but why did you end up meeting your brother honestly in the bathroom?

When Lu Wenyi stepped into the bathtub naked with the shower head, due to the height problem, Mu Xingchen's eyes happened to be on the shaking hard penis, and he could clearly see a trace of white turbidity flowing out of the glans at the top. He closed his eyes suddenly He closed his eyes and shouted with a red face, "Brother! Wake up!"

Lu Wenyi pointed the shower head at Mu Xingchen, watching the water hitting his younger brother's body, his Adam's apple slid hungrily a few times, but when his eyes fell to the lower body covered by his younger brother's white palms, the bright sexual desire in his eyes suddenly disappeared. many.

My brother is not tough.

Why not hard? Obviously, I just fucked my brother's sexy ass last night, and my brother's untouched cock came all over, so why isn't it hard today?

Is it because you are awake now and know that he is your brother?

Thinking of this, Lu Wenyi's sexual desire, which had just subsided, became high again. He admitted that he was a pervert. Just thinking about the image of his younger brother who was trapped by ethics and morals, but had to be molested by him, the nerves in his mind that controlled excitement and sexual desire. Reaching an unprecedented peak in an instant.

Lu Wenyi excitedly squeezed in between Mu Xingchen's weak legs and sat down, which immediately provoked fierce struggles and protests. He leaned over and supported the bathtub with one hand without caring, and held the struggling younger brother with a pale face in his arms. One hand controlled the shower head to spray Mu Xingchen's sensitive parts.