Ch 138 - 140

a stream of semen also gushes out of the back hole, making the sofa under her butt wet.

The sweet scent that gradually filled the air made Yang Xu's arm around Mu Xingchen's waist tighten slightly, and the gentle licking became more intense. When the moans coming from above his head became louder, Yang Xu bit He gently grinded his teeth against the already hardened nipple in his mouth.

"Uh-huh..., don't, don't bite."

The young professor ignored such a duplicitous request. He bit the nipple in his mouth and pulled and licked it for half a minute. Then he spat out the nipple that was covered in his saliva. He looked at the little guy who had been licked and sucked bright red with dark eyes and stuck out his tongue. Licking hard from above, he turned to suck the other breast that had been neglected for a long time.

"Ah...um...be gentle..."

Yang Xu had already gotten on the sofa at some point, and inserted his body between Mu Xingchen's legs. His big palms slid from the delicate waist of the person in his arms to the tall buttocks, grabbing the soft buttocks and kneading them hard.

"Ah~ uh uh..."

The T-shirt that slipped down covered Yang Xu's head, and the sudden darkness failed to stop his movement.

The extreme pleasure made Mu Xingchen only act according to instinct. Bai Huahua's legs were already wrapped around Yang Xu's waist. Whenever his nipples were bitten and slightly pulled, he would unconsciously tighten his legs to let himself follow. Yang Xu pressed closer.

Half a minute later, Yang Xu sat up with Mu Xingchen in his arms, placed him on his strong legs, turned his head to suck the tender flesh of Mu Xingchen's neck, and licked it gently with his tongue.

When he was picked up, Mu Xingchen already felt that something was wrong, but if he was asked to stop at this time, he really couldn't do it. As he struggled and struggled, his senses were captured by more surging pleasure, and he could no longer think about it. Something else.

It was extremely comfortable, and surprisingly, it slightly overlapped with the content of last night's erotic dream.

Hmm...couldn't that be an erotic dream or a precognitive dream? !

Mu Xingchen tried hard to endure the pleasure. When Yang Xu raised his head, he opened his eyes and looked at him. He saw that there was still no other unnecessary expression on the handsome face, and he was shy and a little aggrieved.

Why was he the only one torn by lust?

Yang Xu, who was paying attention to Mu Xingchen's reaction, immediately noticed his grievance and frowned, "Uncomfortable?"

"...No." Mu Xingchen looked away and pursed his lips as you said, "Now that you're done, you can start the test."

"Um."

The airplane cup had already fallen on the sofa during the previous action. Yang Xu did not go to get it. Instead, he hugged Mu Xingchen with one hand to prevent him from falling back, and reached forward to hold Mu Xingchen's hard penis with the other hand.

"Well!"

Wrapped in the warm palm, Mu Xingchen immediately softened his waist and looked back at Yang Xu's face. He couldn't see other emotions from the cold handsome face, and began to get angry involuntarily, "For Are you okay with testing new products, licking and stroking others?"

Although he noticed Mu Xingchen's anger, Yang Xu didn't immediately realize what the problem was. What does it matter if he licks his wife and makes her happy?

Mu Xingchen, who couldn't wait for an answer, became even more angry and said without hesitation: "Give me your mouth if you can!"

Yang Xu's movements were obviously paused, "You like that?"