54: elope with your wife

Alpha's tone was serious and serious. Mu Xingchen couldn't help but raise his head and look into Xing Zhou's eyes. He was burned by the heat in Xing Zhou's eyes. He blushed and nodded lightly, "Well, I know."

"It's good to know!"

After breakfast, Xing Zhou covered Mu Xingchen's face tightly and walked to school holding hands. Before he reached the school gate, he saw a familiar hover car parked at the school gate from a distance.

The smile on Alpha's face disappeared and he frowned unhappily, "My big brother is here."

Mu Xingchen subconsciously wanted to look in the direction Xing Zhou was looking at. Thinking that Alpha's susceptible period was not over yet, he resisted the desire to turn around and asked hesitantly, "Then should I go see him? "

Xing Zhou, who had already stopped holding Mu Xingchen, immediately shook his head and said angrily: "He is here to take you away. Why don't we meet him! Change to another place and enter the school!"

Take me away? There shouldn't be anyone taking away Alpha's Omega during his susceptible period, right? Moreover, they have been permanently marked. Although they have not received the certificate yet, they are no different from an official legal couple.

Of course, Mu Xingchen didn't say this question out loud. After all, Alphas in the susceptible period are very unreasonable and have strange brain circuits. If he asked, Xingzhou might think that he was speaking for others.

Alpha, who looked unhappy, took his Omega to bypass the gate, climbed over the wall from the side and entered the school. After entering the school, he had no intention of returning to the classroom, but turned directly to the mecha training room.

As soon as he entered the mecha training room, Mu Xingchen's face turned red. He hugged Xing Zhou's arm tightly and followed him to get the mecha button. He lowered his eyes and asked softly, "Why did you take me away yesterday? "

Xing Zhou glanced at Mu Xingchen with a slightly confused look, "Of course I carried you."

"Very, many people saw it?"

"Um."

Although I knew that Xing Zhou must have covered him tightly at that time, he must have smelled of Alpha all over his body yesterday. If you put it this way, wouldn't everyone who saw him know that he and Xing Zhou were in the mecha cab? Is it done inside? !

When Mu Xingchen thought of this possibility, he was so ashamed that he wanted to find a crack in the ground and crawl into it. He vowed in his heart that he would resist temptation in the future and would never mess around with Xing Zhou anywhere other than home!

Not long after Xing Zhou got the mecha button and took Mu Xingchen out of the school, Xing Zhou's elder brother Xing Lin, who was waiting at the school gate, received the news. A look of disapproval appeared on Jun's face, who was not very similar to Xing Zhou. Thinking of My brother usually looks at problems with a very different brain circuit than ordinary people, so he frowned even more.

The call was blocked as expected. Xing Lin called the old housekeeper and said, "Xing Zhou ran away from school with Omega. Keep an eye on him and don't let him run away."

The old butler naturally agreed with all his heart, until he watched helplessly as he watched the little prince and Omega board the ship at the last moment before the spacecraft took off to other planets. When none of the guards protecting him in the dark could follow, his head was spinning. Big.

Xing Zhou, who had thrown away all his little tails, was so excited that he shuttled through the spaceship with Mu Xingchen in his arms. Finally, he chose a position with the best view and closer to the stern of the ship, and casually destroyed the communication equipment. His handsome face was full of hidden emotions. Can't help but feel proud.