70: Listen to your brother

Satisfied, Lu Wenyi pulled out his softened penis and placed his palm against Mu Xingchen's vagina which had been fucked to the point of being closed. Instantly, his palm was filled with semen and semen. He inserted a few fingers to plug the hole in distress, "The semen is leaking out." Now that she’s out, what should Chenchen do if she can’t get pregnant with my brother’s baby?”

The fingers inserted into the back hole were not honest. Mu Xingchen, who was pressed on the sensitive point, closed his eyes and started crying again, constantly muttering that Lu Wenyi was perverted and crazy.

Lu Wenyi, who was being scolded by Mu Xingchen, carelessly used his lips and tongue to explore every inch of skin on his younger brother's neck. After leaving kiss marks one after another on the fair and beautiful neck, his lips and tongue finally came to the cuteness that he had loved for a long time. small Adam's apple.

When his brother was awake, his Adam's apple would consciously dodge. Lu Wenyi's lips and tongue chased him excitedly. Finally, he pressed him against the wall and bit his cute Adam's apple for a while before reluctantly pulling out his fingers. "Hold brother tight, brother, take care of me." You go take a shower."

Mu Xingchen's hand fell to his side without any reaction, but when he was hugged by Lu Wenyi's legs and took two steps back, the gravity of falling backwards forced him to reach out and hug his brother's neck.

Lu Wenyi smiled and rubbed his head against the face of his crying younger brother, who was out of breath. He hugged him and walked slowly to the bathroom, "Chenchen must listen to brother, otherwise he will suffer."

Because his legs were wide open, with every step he took, Mu Xingchen's ass would be filled with semen from his orgasm and Lu Wenyi's semen. The feeling of something flowing out was very strong, and Mu Xingchen's face turned pale. , crying and asking in a dumb voice, "Why..."

Lu Wenyi did not answer the question and carried Mu Xingchen into the bathroom. Apart from the verbal teasing, he did not do anything excessive. He carefully bathed his brother, washed his hair and face, and was also spending time himself. Shaxia took a quick shower, then wrapped his still crying brother with his head down in a bath towel and left the bathroom.

The floor and bed of the room were in a mess. Lu Wenyi placed Mu Xingchen in a clean corner of the bed and touched his brother's tear-filled face with his palm. The expression on his handsome face was a little complicated and tangled.

Why is my younger brother so cute and beautiful, yet she always seduces him?

After a while, Lu Wenyi leaned down to sniff the scent of Mu Xingchen. After noticing his brother's resistance, he reached out and grabbed his brother's hand hanging on one side, pulled it down to his crotch, and forced it onto his dick. He asked in a hoarse voice: "Do you feel it? Chenchen made my brother cry again."

The penis under his palm was of considerable size even if it was not erect. Mu Xingchen was horrified to find that it was hardening little by little. He was so scared that he didn't even dare to cry. His face was pale and he looked in the direction of the door, and his whole body was trembling with fear.

Lu Wenyi bit the flesh on Mu Xingchen's neck, rubbed his semi-hard cock against his brother's soft palm twice and then stepped back.

The old guy probably hasn't left yet, and he doesn't want to cause the trouble to end.

Lu Wenyi, who decided to let his brother go first, walked to the closet with his semi-hard penis erect to find clothes for Mu Xingchen. Looking at the clothes in the closet, he said dissatisfiedly: "Chenchen has no clothes to wear. Brother will take you there later." buying clothes."

Mu Xingchen, who was sitting on the bed, didn't react at all. He stared at the door as if he had lost his mind. When he heard the footsteps coming from outside again, the fine hairs all over his body stood up instantly.

Father Mu's voice sounded along with the knock on the door, "Chenchen? Aren't you up yet?"

"Dad, Chenchen is up."

Mu Xingchen looked at Lu Wenyi who responded in horror, and grabbed the sheets with both hands, trying to get him not to do it, but his throat seemed to be stuffed with cotton. He was obviously shouting crazily, but not a single syllable came out.

"Wen Yi? Are you in your brother's room? Why did you lock the door? Open the door."

Lu Wenyi didn't care about his father's dissatisfied questioning outside the door, but he liked to see his brother's beautiful eyes widen, filled with fear.

So cute.

Lu Wenyi looked at his shivering brother sitting on the bed, with the tip of his tongue touching the root of his top tooth. He walked to the bedside with the clothes he chose, wrapped his big palm around the back of Mu Xingchen's head, leaned close to the tightly pursed mouth, and He kissed me twice before replying to Mu's father's urging, "Dad, it's not convenient to open the door now."

Mu's father's angry questioning voice came from outside. Lu Wenyi put the clothes on Mu Xingchen's lap and stroked his brother's skin full of hickeys with his big palm, "What should I do? Dad wants to come in and see Chen Chen. Can brother open the door?" "

Mu Xingchen reached out in fear and grabbed Lu Wenyi who stood up and seemed to be really going to open the door. Finally, he squeezed out two low and hoarse words from his throat, "No!"

"No? But dad is urging brother to open the door."

"No! Please..."

Lu Wenyi looked down at his younger brother who had wet eyes and was about to cry. He raised his hand to adjust his glasses. When he reached halfway, he remembered that he hadn't put on his glasses yet, so he placed his palm on his younger brother's soft hair and smiled gently, "Chen Chen makes my brother feel comfortable, so he won't open the door."

Mu Xingchen looked up at Lu Wenyi with tears in his eyes. His vision was blurred by tears, but he could not see clearly, but he could clearly feel the malice coming from his brother.

Obviously Lu Wenyi was not wearing anything. Now that he was opening the door, he should be the first to be hit by the incident of incest. But he dared to fuck his own brother, so would he still care about this?

Mu's father, who couldn't wait to open the door or wait for a response, began to kick the door angrily. Mu Xingchen's mind drifted away and returned to his place. The fear that Mu's father would actually kick the door open made him ignore the pain in his legs and grab it with both hands. Lu Wenyi used force on his arms and legs to force himself to kneel down from the bed.

But Lu Wenyi was still too tall, and he had no intention of lowering his head to cooperate. Mu Xingchen's legs were trembling as he knelt straight, enduring the pain.

Putting his hands around Lu Wenyi's neck, just these two movements made him sweat all over his forehead.

Probably because he saw that this position was too difficult for his younger brother, Lu Wenyi, who had not planned to intervene, had to put his arms around Mu Xingchen's waist to support him, lowered his head slightly, "Hurry up, dad is about to kick the door down. "

With the weight of his body supported, Mu Xingchen's legs became much more relaxed. The touch of skin against skin made him shiver uncontrollably. The fear of being discovered by his father that he had slept with his brother finally gained the upper hand. He did not dare to look at Lu Wenyi. eyes, trembling lips and slowly approached.

Lu Wenyi opened his mouth, thinking that his brother was going to kiss him. When his brother avoided his mouth and kissed his Adam's apple, the arm around Mu Xingchen's waist suddenly tightened, and his Adam's apple slid uncontrollably twice.

"Well...my brother is so good, he takes it and licks it with his tongue."