35: Masturbating through the door

Arlo paused in wiping his fingers. He suddenly understood that this little lunatic was not teasing him when he said he smelled good, but that he felt the smell of his blood... and now things seemed to have some unexpected changes. .

Seeing the man continuing to wipe his fingers, Mu Xingchen finally couldn't help but persuade him: "Stop wiping my saliva. My saliva can quickly heal the injuries on your fingers."

Yes, this is one of the accidents.

Arlo silently looked at the two wounds on his fingers that were almost disappearing. It was clear that there were two blood holes on them not long ago, but now they were almost healed. This was not the normal speed of human self-healing at all.

The little lunatic...maybe he really isn't a mentally ill lunatic.

"You -" Arlo raised his eyes and saw the person sitting next to him looking at him with a hot and longing look. After knowing clearly what that longing represented, he felt inexplicably heartbroken. Emotions started to creep in.

"what do you?"

Mu Xingchen still couldn't resist the scent of Arlo's body, and already rubbed his head against it like a small animal, squinting his eyes and obsessively sniffing the unconcealable scent, while answering harmlessly, " I'm a vampire."

Although he had already had this suspicion in his mind, hearing such an answer with his own ears at this moment still made Arlo's breath stagnant, and he even forgot to stop a furry head from digging into his neck.

He heard his voice sound a little hollow as he asked, "Are there really vampires in the world?"

"Of course." Mu Xingchen had buried his face in Arlo's neck, rubbed it through the collar, and couldn't wait to bite the collar open with his teeth. His lips couldn't wait to press against the warm skin, and he let out a sigh of satisfaction. sigh.

After finally digesting the huge amount of information, Arlo raised his hand and pinched the back of Mu Xingchen's neck, pulling him back hard, and turned his head to avoid the head kissing and licking his neck, but he was already seduced by appetite. Mu Xingchen, who was about to lose his mind, was not willing to separate from him.

As soon as he realized that Arlo was trying to pull him away, Mu Xingchen hurriedly got out of the passenger seat, spread his legs and sat on the man's lap facing each other, licking and sucking the piece of skin in his mouth like a puppy. The little fangs were also grinding gently as they prepared to move.

"Hmm...it smells so good...you really smell good~"

Arlo was tightly entangled, and the fragrance that hit his nostrils made him feel dizzy, and the palm against Mu Xingchen's forehead seemed a little weak.

Mu Xingchen, who had only gotten a little blood from his finger after coming here for a few days, couldn't bear to lie on the man's body and sucked the piece of meat hard. His beautiful eyes were misty as he whimpered, "Arlo...let me bite." Just take a sip...please, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

The boy's soft sobs stopped Arlo's resisting movements for a few seconds. When he felt the boy in his arms licking his neck gently and flatteringly, layers of sweat instantly appeared on his handsome face. The genitals under the soft butt gradually raised their heads.

The little lunatic aroused her hard.

Arlo's palm was still pressed against Mu Xingchen's forehead, but it obviously lost the strength it had at the beginning. Extremely complex emotions flowed in his deep blue eyes.

After fighting with his own desires for half a minute, reason finally prevailed. Arlo pushed Mu Xingchen away who was licking and sucking on his neck, and frowned while breathing unsteadily, "No."