169 - 171

In the dragon's long life, two thousand years is considered an adult. Being an adult means that you can leave the tribe and open your own lair to live alone. However, it is obvious that Mu Xingchen, the cannon fodder dragon in the original plot, does not have a tribe to rely on.

Bren looked quietly at the five-hundred-year-old... dragon baby in front of him, who could be regarded as the ancestor of mankind. He listened silently to the nagging begging for mercy, and confusion appeared in his blue pupils.

He has come into contact with quite a few giant dragons before, but this is the first time he has encountered a giant dragon that talks so much and moans so much. In the past, dragons that were knocked down would open their mouths and curse, and they would curse him before they died. It's a good death, but you can only go to hell after death.

The venom applied to the bow and arrow took effect very quickly. Mu Xingchen roared feebly and tried to stay awake. Unfortunately, he only managed to hold on for a few seconds before his eyelids drooped down and he fell completely into a coma.

When I woke up again, the sun was already high in the sky.

Mu Xingchen never thought that he could still live and opened his eyes. His golden vertical pupils widened in shock, "Hoo?" He didn't kill me? !

Realizing that he was really alive, Mu Xingchen was overjoyed and tried to get up. As soon as he raised his head a little, it hit the ground hard again. Although he was not killed, the effect of the venom was still taking effect. In a short period of time, He couldn't get up and move around freely.

"Ho ho ho!" How could this happen!

Behind the giant tree, a handsome young man with brown hair and blue eyes raised his eyebrows. He looked at the frustrated dragon and made sure that the dragon had completely lost his ability to move. Then he slowly walked out from behind the giant tree.

!

The protagonist has not left yet!

Mu Xingchen's scales stood up in panic.

Sensing the dragon's fear and fear of him, Bren smiled, walked to the dragon's head and squatted down, stared at the golden vertical pupils that avoided his sight for a moment, and asked, "A five-hundred-year-old baby dragon? "

"Hoar?" How did he know that I was only five hundred years old?

Tsk, this dragon is a little too dazed.

After some observation and testing, Brun labeled the dragon in front of him, which claimed to be a five-hundred-year-old baby, as stupid and harmless. Out of curiosity, he had no intention of killing the dragon, nor did he plan to return to town now. On the way, they simply built a temporary shelter with a few broken logs under the giant tree.

The effect of the venom would keep the dragon lying on the ground for at least two weeks, enough for him to observe.

However, because Mu Xingchen stayed in this area, there were no animals around, so Brun had to hike to the distant forest to hunt.

After Mu Xingchen lay stiffly on the ground alone for more than three hours, Bren finally returned with the prey on his shoulders. He quickly lit a fire not far away and handled the prey with deft hands and feet.

Seeing that Bren didn't care about him at all, Mu Xingchen's scales that were standing up due to nervousness finally relaxed.

The protagonist doesn't seem to want to kill him yet, so there shouldn't be any danger for the time being, right?

Seeing Bren peeling off the entire prey with quick hands and feet, Mu Xingchen curled up his wings in fear and moved his eyes away, daring not to look again until the skinned prey was roasted on the fire, smelling the aroma of the barbecue. , Mu Xingchen couldn't help but swallowed.