Ch 80

Lu Wenyi, who fainted, was sent to the hospital together with the other injured in the car accident. About an hour later, Mu Xingchen, who was still waiting at the rescue station, also received a new mission. He had not received a new mission for a long time, and found that the mission location was I was stunned for a long time when I was in the hospital. I silently picked up the wooden stick on the ground, stood up with difficulty and moved towards the outside of the rescue station.

During this period of time away from home, even food and accommodation could only be provided at the rescue station. Mu Xingchen had no time or intention to do rehabilitation training, but probably because he abandoned his wheelchair during this period and kept forcing himself to walk, he now uses With the support of wooden sticks, I could barely walk for more than ten minutes before I needed to rest.

The only way to get to the hospital within the stipulated time was to take a bus. Mu Xingchen didn't have a penny on him, and he was afraid that he would be late and not be able to complete the task, so he could only shamelessly follow the crowd and get on the bus. He carefully moved closer to the rear door with a red face. s position.

"It's so annoying to have no money..."

"There will be money~"

Mu Xingchen accepted the system's comfort, but encountered difficulties when he got off the bus at his destination. With his current leg condition, he could barely walk up the stairs, but if he wanted to go down the steps, he had to abandon the stick and use the most embarrassing way. Go on, otherwise you will definitely fall if you go down in the normal way.

"Host, come on, it's all for resurrection~"

Mu Xingchen, who was still hesitating at first, no longer hesitated. He threw the wooden stick down from the car in front of everyone's attention, and was about to sit on the ground and move out. He held the armrest and was about to sit down. The young man who had been standing behind him suddenly She reached out and grabbed his clothes, "Let me help you go down."

Mu Xingchen breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you!"

It was said that he was helping Mu Xingchen. In fact, Mu Xingchen was almost carried down by the other party's waist. After the wooden stick returned to his hands, he felt completely at ease. He looked at the young man who was sorting his clothes with embarrassment and said, "Thank you."

The young man shook his head and said, "It's okay." He bent down to help Mu Xingchen pick up the stick and left directly.

Mu Xingchen was afraid of not having enough time and did not dare to stay where he was. He hurriedly walked towards the hospital. As soon as he walked to the corridor outside the ward according to the instructions, he passed by Li Zhou who was rushing in. He He was so frightened that he quickly shrank into the corner. Fortunately, Li Porridge didn't notice him and walked straight towards the ward.

Mu Xingchen carefully moved to the door of the ward. Thanks to Lu Wenyi's current stay in a multi-person ward, his appearance did not attract much attention. He easily blended in with the family members and quietly looked at the person lying on the bed.

Although they had not seen each other for more than two weeks, it seemed like a long time had passed when they saw him again. Mu Xingchen silently looked at Lu Wenyi, who was still frowning in a coma, and whispered to the system in his heart: "When he was asleep, He really looks like..." He paused for a long time, then added the three words quietly in his mind, "...a normal person."

Instead of the devil who appeared repeatedly in his dreams during this period, wielding a giant ax and cutting off his legs.

Li Porridge confirmed that nothing serious happened to Lu Wenyi, and quickly went out to handle the procedures for him to be transferred to a single ward.