64: received several photos

Lu Wenyi woke up around four o'clock, and the penis that was still inserted in his brother's vagina was quickly hardened by the pussy inside. He hummed softly in comfort, straightened his waist and thrust twice before pulling out regretfully.

Not yet, not yet discovered.

But he didn't have any intention of abusing himself. He turned over and sat aside, holding his own erect penis in one hand and grabbing and rubbing his brother's perky buttocks with the other. He narrowed his eyes and began to feed himself.

After ejaculating happily, Lu Wenyi got up to take a shower and clean Mu Xingchen. While cleaning, he saw that his brother's back was covered with his own marks, and his sleeping penis became hard again.

But he didn't do anything. After giving Mu Xingchen a bath, he applied medicine to the red hole that had been penetrated by him. Then he carried the person back to the room prepared for him by the old guy next door and walked to the bed. He wanted to throw the person onto the bed, but paused slightly when his eyes touched his brother's frowning brow.

Lu Wenyi lowered his head and rubbed his forehead against Mu Xingchen's. He licked his eyes and temples with his tongue like a sick man, and murmured like a lover, "Thank you for the hospitality in Chenchen's ass, brother likes it very much." So. I have to treat my brother well today.

Lu Wenyi placed the person on the bed very gently, and even kissed Mu Xingchen affectionately on the lips for a moment before turning around and going back to the next room to clean up the mess.

She put on clean sheets and quilt, used her brother's mobile phone to add herself as a friend and sent all the videos she had taken, then deleted her friends and photos, and then went back to pick up the sleeping person.

After all this was done it was already dark.

Mu's father was probably worried about his younger son who had trouble with his legs. He came back early in the morning. The first thing he did when he came back was as usual when he came back from a business trip, he went to visit his younger son.

Seeing the open window, he frowned dissatisfied, "Why did you open the window?"

"The smell of medicine in the room is too strong. I'm afraid Chenchen will feel uncomfortable when he wakes up, so I need to ventilate it first." After Lu Wenyi explained, he added, "I just opened it for a while."

Hearing this explanation, Mu's father nodded sadly and walked to the bedside. Seeing his youngest son's frown, he stretched out his hand to smooth out his brow. He didn't expect that when he stretched out his hand, , the eldest son standing next to him was staring at him with terrifying eyes like a demon.

Mu's father stubbornly smoothed Mu Xingchen's frown, then turned to pull the quilt and sighed: "Let's go, let your brother sleep a little longer."

"Okay." Lu Wenyi promised, but when Mu's father turned around and walked towards the door, he calmly pulled down the quilt that Mu's father had pulled up again, and rubbed Mu Xingchen's brow with his thumb, rubbing that piece of skin completely Hong, straightened up and followed out the door before Mu's father was about to find out.

After Lu Wenyi was born, father and son had no chance to be alone together. Father Mu was a little embarrassed at first, but soon found his dignity as a father under the gentle and active care of his eldest son.

When Mu Xingchen finally woke up, the father and son who were talking in the study had already talked about giving him a blind date.

"Your brother's current situation——"

"dad."

Father Mu was unhappy with his eldest son interrupting him, frowned and said, "Don't interrupt me next time."